Chapter 30

Defo didn't forget about jack and hazel after telling myself I wouldn't 😐 whoooops.

Anyways I can't keep track of what I've wrote and what I have SO if you read something that's already been mentioned then I'm begging u to ignore it because half of these chapter aren't edited and will be... eventually.

Anyways I am going to re-write chapter 9 because I accidentally deleted it. Whoops.

Rosabellas Pov

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I grit and he chuckles.

I grab my gun out of my waist and point it at him.

"Go on, shoot me. I dare you. You will never know what happened to your mother." He smirks and i lower my gun and immediately shoot him in the knee.

Ha take that you piece of shit.

I kick him in the side of the head, knocking him out cold and grab the fucker. I drag him to my car and put him in the boot. Leaving his knee an awkward position.

I make sure I locked my door and drove back to my brothers house.

I open the boot and drag this fat arse out of it and drag him into the basement.

I tie him to one of the chairs and leave him there, walking back up to see all my brothers looking at me with fear.

"Where are the twins?" I ask them and they look at me baffled.

"Am I talking in another language you don't understand?" I question them raising an eyebrow.

"They're asleep upstairs. Who is that?" Emilio asks and I shrug.

"I don't actually know. I know him but I can't put a name to him. I'm assuming Gerhard sent him but I'm not sure." I tell them and they nod their heads.

"We haven't heard from Gerhard in a while, what do you think he wants?" Zane questions and I just shrug.

"Where's dad?" I question and they all look at me. "He's in his study. He said not to disturb him." Carlton says and I shrug. "Wouldn't want to anyways." I mutter.

"How is your side? Need me to take a look at it?" Emilio asks and I shake my head. "I'm fine." I tell him and he nods taking a step back.

"Can someone go figure out who that is downstairs please? I need to talk to dad." I ask and they all nod their heads and head into the basement.

I make my way up to dads study and barge in because I really don't care what he thinks anymore.

"Where's mom? I know you know where she is." I exclaim with a dead tone because at this point I've really stopped caring.

"And why would I know where she is?" He says not looking at me. I know it was him who sent that guy to my house. Gerhard didn't do this, he not that stupid.

"Because the guy downstairs ratted you out before I knocked him out. Now tell me." Fucking liar, just want to see if my theory's right.

"Shes dead. I killed her. Is that the answer you're looking for. I killed her because she took you away. She took the only thing that holds power over me and this mafia allegiance between our mafia and Carlos's." He seethes and I look at him shocked.

"So you killed her?! Because you lost the one thing that conjoined two enemy mafias for fucking power! Are you fucking joking!" I yell at him absolutely fuming.

"Rosabella, you of all people know woman have no place in the mafia." He sighs clearly fucking bored of this conversation.

"Wow, fuck you!" I seeth and he just rolls his fucking eyes.

He's a disgusting human fucking being. All men are. They're power hungry animals who fight over whose dick is bigger and it's disgusting.

I walk out, slamming the door shut and storm downstairs into the basement.

"My fucking father sent you didn't he!" I yell at the man who looks so fucking familiar.

He nods his head and I slam my fist into his temple and he lets out a loud groan.

"You think I'm going to kill you? You will be here for as long as your fragile self will let you. You think you know pain? You know fucking nothing. You wont know what pain is until I have my fucking play time with you." I grit out to him and he does nothing. Which pisses me off even more. I kick him in the stomach which makes his chair topple over and I leave him there.
- ----------
Well erm, hi?
I haven't touched this book for a fat while. I decided to publish it since I've had a few messages about people wanting me to republish it again.

Here you guys go a short little chapter until I can find all my notes about this book since I've lost them.

Love yas <3