Chapter 10

Hiya besties I'm backkkk, ye so there's a lot of shit that's been going on in my life recently. Let me tell u.
I MET MY FUCKING DAD WHILE I WAS AWAY FROM WRITING. You heard me right my biological father 😐
Going to see how long this lasts.

Some chapters my be short some might not be depends on how much I can think of in one go 🤷

Also ik I keep taking the book down and publishing it again, it's because there is so many mistakes so I do apologise.

So basically in the book Rosabella has an older brother called Carlton but for some odd reason I changed his name to Costello. Why? I honestly don't know.

She also has a younger brother/ cousin called Alfie. I changed his name to max. Why? Because of the book I was reading at the time.

Just to clarify, her oldest brother is Carlton and youngest is Alfie :)

Love yas ♥️
-------------
Rosabellas pov.
So it's been about 4 weeks since everything went down. We're all perfectly fine and my foot healed thank the Lordy lords for that.

Everyone including myself are all sat in the dining room eating breakfast discussing things. Well me and Alfie are sat having our own conversation while the others talk about work. Boringggggg.

"So Rosabella, you ready to go back to school?" My eldest brother Carlton asks. I shrug at his words. Am I ready to go back? Yes I am. Do I want to go back? Can pigs fly?

"Do I need to go back?" I ask with an unamused expression. "Yes and we're not going to argue about it either." Carlton says putting his fork down. "I'm not learning anything though." I say shrugging my shoulders. "I'll make a deal with you. If your brothers confirm you don't learn anything, I'll ask if you can graduate early. How about that?" He asks raising his brows. "Deal." I say giving him a hard earned glare.

Good deal but why can't I drop out?

After everyone ate breakfast we all made our way to the garage. "Rosabella, you're taking Alfie to school, drive like a normal person please." Enzo said. I turn around and look at him.

"I do drive like a normal person. You would know if you got in a car with me." I say smirking. "I want my little brother brought to school alive please." He says with pleading eyes. "Who do you think I am? A monster?" I say smirking.

I pick Alfie up and place him in the front with me while both sets of twins, Thomas and Michael, got in the back. The others got in their cars and we drove to school.

"Bella, can we go faster?" Alfie asks giggling. I laugh at him and speed up a little. He claps his hands together laughing and giggling.

"I think someone's following us. Lose them." I hear Zane say. I look at the mirror and indeed we seem to be getting followed. I stay calm and take 4 lefts and a right.

"merda, non possiamo passare un giorno senza essere seguiti!" I yell frustrated. (Shit, we can't go a day without being followed)

"Alfie, you want to see how fast we can go?" He nods his head in excitement. "Ok boys hold on tight." I say while pressing my foot down on the accelerator. We go from 50mph to 125 in seconds.

I get my phone and ring Carlton. "Brother, can we not have a normal day? I'm asking for only one normal day." I say sighing. "What are you talking about?" He asks. "Have the others not told you?" I ask quite concerned. "Told me what." I turn around and they're all shaking their heads at me. I put the phone on mute.

"Why the fuck haven't you told anyone?" I ask anger lacing through my words. They all look down with guilty expressions. "I'm not going to ask again." I say in a calm voice, I'm far from fucking calm. "Because then we would have to stay at home and we want to be out. We're all sick of being cooped up in the house." Thomas says shrugging his shoulders.

"Are you all stupid?" I say looking at all of them. "Unfortunately Alfie is here, so I have no choice. But you all could have put us at danger." I say staring back at the road.

"Rosabella, what haven't you told me?" Carlton asks. "Well we're being followed." I says gripping on the steering wheel, turning my knuckles bright white. "And why wasn't I informed?" He asks calmly. I know he's anything but calm. "They were busy helping me try lose them but it was no luck they're still hot on our tail." I say looking back and glaring at them all. "Keep driving I'll send out body guards to you and sort the situation out." He says ending the phone.

I turn around and look at all 6 of them. "You owe me. Big time." I say turning around looking at the road.

All of a sudden there were multiple loud bangs. "Put your heads down!" I hear one of my brothers yell. I look up to see them right next to us. I press my foot down changing gears and leaving them behind a little.

I undid Alfie's harnesses and push him onto the floor. "I need you to stay there ok bud." I say giving him my phone to play with, with some headphones to block out the noises around us.

"Where are they, they should be here by now." Michael says through gritted teeth. "Easy tiger, they'll be here soon." I say going even faster then before.

I was driving fast, where I was going I had no clue but I decided to think with my head for once.

As I was driving I slowed down a little. "Why are you slowing down, they're catching up to us go faster!" Thomas yelled. I smirked knowing what I was doing would work.

When the cars caught up to us and were basically driving next to us I immediately stoped the car. The people following us kept driving so I quickly reversed doing a 180 and drove back the way we came.

We all looked behind us as they were still driving ahead. Idiots.

I pressed my foot on the gas and in no time they were no longer In sight. As I was driving Alfie got back into his seat and buckled himself in.

"What song you want to listen to little man." I asked smiling at him. "Disney!" He yelled jumping up and down in his seat with excitement.

I connected my phone putting my playlist on. Of course I listen to Disney songs they're the best.

"Why have you got a Disney playlist?" Harrison asks with a slight chuckle. "Who doesn't like Disney?" I say glaring at him. No one disrespects my love for Disney. Ever.

Me and Alfie were singing along to some of the songs as we got closer to home. Eventually we got into the driveway and I helped Alfie out of his seat carrying him inside.

A/n
Leaving it here guysssss. Hope you enjoyed it. Any thoughts and inputs would be amazing.
Love yasss ♥️