.Nightmares.

4 am but I have motivation and I'm not letting it go to waste
Also I am really enjoying writing this

Here is an extra long chapter for you :)
__________________________________

NICKEL POV

Man that talk with soap took longer than I thought, I walk out of the hotel and just keep walking. I guess she did give me good advice with my...situation. She told to not rush things and to take it slow, I guess there's no rush it's not like I need to tell him now or something. Soap also told me to try to make sure balloon knows that I enjoy his company, which will be kinda hard considering I'm not the biggest fan of letting someone know I enjoy them. But oh well, I don't have anything to lose.

I keep walking to find a bench to sit on just to relax but to my surprise someone decided to take a little nap on the bench

"Seriously, again?" How many more times will he sleep outside. Oh whatever, I guess I'll just carry him to our room. He seemed to be pretty tired so I'll let him sleep. I manage to somehow lift him up and since he was pretty light weight balloon was pretty easily to carry.

Luckily for me it's getting pretty late, and all the people are usually in their rooms by now, so I don't have to worry about anyone catching me carrying balloon, which is a relief because I wouldn't know how to even explain this one.

I made it to our room and I gently put balloon down on the bed and covered him. He looked a lot more relaxed, and calm. I just stood there staring at him, at his face. Why did I even fall for him? I used to hate him; he was my enemy! What happened that changed that. I sigh, I give balloon a kiss on the cheek "goodnight Balloon" and walk over to my bed.

I hop into my bed and get comfortable; I wasn't too tired so I just went on my phone

Like two hours later: 1 am

"Wait..please..no"
"Hm?" I put away my phone on the table. What who said that- I could hear faint sobs. I look over too balloon. I could see tears running down his eyes and staining his white bedsheets. "Oh great. Another nightmare?" I mutter under my breath. He keeps getting more and more of these lately, it's kinda concerning if I'll be honest. I try to calm him down like I usually do though I'm not the best at that.

I get up from my bed and walk over to balloons bed. I climb up and I sit beside him where he's laying down. He seemed to flinch at the sudden impact of someone sitting down next to him. I take a deep breath and I mentally prepare for what I'm about to say.
"Hey uh, it's gonna be okay. Look I'm right next to you, you don't have to worry" I said softly to not actually wake him up. I cringe at the words I just said though it seemed to calm balloon down. It felt quite awkward sitting there so I start shuffling to go to my bed when I feel something grab my edge.
"..stay..." someone whispered, I look back at balloon and notice he said that. I blush a little at the sudden touch and my body completely freezes up.

Balloon actually wanted for me to..stay? For real? I can't believe it I- wait why I'm I even surprised about this he's not even awake, he probably thinks I'm suitcase or something, but it's not like I could just ignore him. Sighing, I shift over back to him, this time closer than before. I could feel him slightly breathing on me, but I didn't really mind. I grab my phone from the table to put my mind of that IM LITERALLY IN THE SAMEBEDASBALLOON...

I go on my phone for a bit when balloon suddenly put his arms around me and brings me closer to him, hugging me. Why is he-i need to get out of this. I try to get of the hug without waking balloon but with no arms I had no luck. I accidentally drop my phone on the floor. I hope it didn't crack from the fall..I didn't know what to do

I was feeling pretty tired though but I knew if I fell asleep there was a chance balloon would wake up before me and he would definitely be confused. I can't let that happen, though I do usually wake up before him right? I'm sure I will this time too. It's not like I can't exactly get out right now anyway. Oh whatever I'll risk my chances.

Please let me wake up before him
——
BALLOON POV

I open my eyes...

Hm? Where am I? This isn't the benc- wait what who's that. NICKEL?! I quickly get my hands off him. He seemed to frown at the sudden loss of touch. But...WHY IS HE IN MY BED? HOW DID I EVEN GET HERE? DID HE BRING MY HERE? WHY WAS I HUGG- I realised how fast I was breathing and that I was rocking back and forth. Okay wait balloon, deep breaths.. calm down let's take things one at a time. First of all why is Nickel even on my bed, last time I check we weren't even close like that. Did he come to my bed? Why would he even do that? It's not like we're close or anything, I don't even like him like that...I think. Second of all, why is it so hot in here...is that just me? I look over to Nickel who was under the cover and he seemed fine. Maybe I just need to drink some water.

I get up from the bed, careful to not wake him up. Should I ask him about it? I feel like it would just make things awkward around us though.. no I won't, for now. Though I wonder how I got here, I Remember falling asleep outside again.. I'll just ask Nickel about it. I walk over to the bathroom to do the things you usually do when you wake up : brushing your teeth, wash your face ect.

I finishing with brush my teeth and I look at myself in the mirror, I looked not tired for once which is surprising since I got another nightmare. I barely remember anything from it though.

I get out of the bathroom and I glance at Nickel, oh he's still asleep. I notice his phone on the floor next to his bed, wait a sec why is it there? Did he actually decide to sleep with me, why would he do that though. I go to pick up his phone. You should look through it. What!? No! What am I thinking? I can't do that, it's an invasion of his privacy! Though...

I really want to know what he thinks of me

I slowly enter his password, checking if nickel is still asleep. I've remembered his password since, once I accidentally looked at his phone while he was unlocking it. The Notes app was opened when it unlocked,
Stop. you shouldn't be doing this, what if he wakes up? He'll hate you even more.
I pause, what am I doing? I shouldn't be doing this...

Sighing, I walk over to the nightstand that separates our beds. I quickly check the time though I noticed my name written in his notes. As much as I wanted to know why, I shouldn't be snooping through someone's phone, that's just wrong. I put the phone down on the nightstand and I walk out of the room, closing the door behind me.

(Tiny time skip)

Nickel rushed down shortly after I came down, and looked around. When he noticed me it looked like he had seen a ghost, it was funny. I wonder why though.

NICKEL'S POV

Shit.

_________________________
Ok idk if this was actually longer but anyway
I'm actually surprised people read this lol-

Oops cliffhanger