.Flowers.

OKAY SO THIS IS A BIT SHORTER THAN USUAL SO VERY SORRY ABOUT THAT
_______________________
NICKELS POV

Ughh, where. Am I? I look around the area, everything was so vibrant and colourful. The grass was soft, the flowers sparkled, the sky vibrant as ever. It honestly felt like a dream, wait this isn't a dream right- no I doubt that, I never lucid dream. Apart from those dreams with balloon but that's besides the point. I stand up, and I walk over to the log. Obviously I was in the flower field, but I don't remember coming here how did I get here. Ha what did someone kidnap me or something, I smile at my own joke. Despite my situation, I was quite relaxed which was unlike me.

I hear some foot steps behind me, they were getting closer. I turn around to see who I was and I noticed it was balloon. He seemed to notice me and instantly smiled, I smile back.
"Hey nickel!"
"Oh hi balloon" he walks up next to me and sits at the log beside me, I try to hide how glad I am to see him. "What brings you here?"
"I don't really know I kinda just woke up here, at least it looks nice here." He says. I look at him for a bit, just staring at his eyes they were quite different from normal, they shone like rubies. But in a way it's what make them special, it's why he's special. God I sound so cheesy right now, I am gonna pretend i never was thinking of that.

I shake my head to stop myself from staring before balloon notices
"Well guess we're in the same boat then." I sigh, I guess I was kinda relieved that I wasn't the only one here.
"Do you think that there're more objects out here?"
"Nah I doubt it, we would of seen or heard them by now."
"Hm i guess your right, that means we're all alone here then." Oh wait he's right we are all alone here, I could feel myself blush slightly at the thought. I didn't know why though, it not like this is the first time we were all alone. I just need to stop thinking about that, it's giving me stupid ideas on what we could to together right now
"Yeah, we sure are" . I look around, to be exact I look at the flowers. Admiring the colours, it may not seem like it, but as much as I would hate to admit it i find them nice I guess. I could help but to smile at them, hoping balloon doesn't notice. Then my eyes catch on this one flower.
"Watcha looking at there nickel?" Balloon asks while smiling at me
"Nothin'" I reply, I quickly dart my eyes away. He looks over to the direction i was looking at, he didn't see anything. He realised that I was just looking at the flowers.
"The flowers are beautiful here right?"
"I don't know what your talking about" i lie
"Oh come on nickel. You were clearly looking at the flowers, you must have at least thought they looked nice"
"Hm fine, I guess they're all right" balloon giggles "what's so funny?" I stare at him, somewhat offended that he laughed at me, but my stomach seemed to have a different story.
"Oh nothing, it's just cute-I mean funny how stubborn you are to admitting you like something" I stare at him with disbelief. His face was slightly shaded a crimson colour. Wait did he just call me cute- nah probably just imagining things.
"I'm not that stubborn. look see, I admit that I enjoAGHD. I mean that I...enjoyed.the flowers. See not problem at all" I smile, trying to convince him. He bursts out laughing, I look at him for a bit before I start laughing too. It wasn't even that funny but we just kept laughing, it felt like I was getting off everything off my chest. It felt so free, like I could be myself for once. Eventually our laughing fades. "Man! I haven't laughed like that in forever!" I exclaim
"Yeah me too!"
"Hm you know, I noticed this one flower that kinda stood out to me. Wait here let me show you it" I get up from the log and walk over to it, I couldn't help but to stare at its beauty. It shone just like a ruby, like balloon; It was perfect. I pluck it from the ground and bring it over to balloon and place it in his hands. "Here" his eyes light up like stars when he sees the flower. I smile,
"Wow it just like the one you gave me in-"
"Huh what I never gave you a flower?" I look at him with confusion
"Oh right sorry I got confused with...a video I saw on the internet" uhm okay then. "You were right, this looks amazing nickel!" My cheeks flush a light shade of pink.
"Well of course I am!" I say confidently, balloon giggles. Every time I heard his giggle or his laughter I can't help but smile, I always get a weird feeling in my stomach when he does. So obviously that's what I'm feeling now. Balloon begins to hand me back the flower.
"Wait, you can actually keep the flower if you want...it kinda looks like you" balloon gives me a surprised look, his cheeks turn crimson before he smiles brightly at me.
"Really? Thanks nickel!" My stomach feels like it's doing front flips inside me.
"Heh, no proble-"
"Wait do you hear that?"
"Hear w-"
"It sound like an alarm" An alarm?

BALLOONS POV

Hm..Huh? Oh I guess I woke up.

What a nice dream.

________________________
Oops posted this a bit later than expected
Okay so all I know rn is that I'm planning things to start moving forward next chapter ;)
Hope you enjoyed