Relisation

Ok so idk what to tell you about this chapter, all I have to say is
Have fun
:)
_________________________

BALLOONS POV

2 pm
"Wow, I think that was the most intense game of uno I've ever played"
"Nah, I've played better" I roll my eyes playfully. Me and nickel were outside, sitting on the bench I fell asleep on once. We were eating our lunch that I made for us, because the hotel didn't actually serve us lunch so I make it for us, usually.
"Your only saying that cause I won" I say, smirking.
"Well I think you cheated! There is no way you actually won against me" Nickel exclaims, with his mouth full of food
"Ha well I didn't, I won fair and square!" proudly, I say
"You..you must of shuffled the cards wrong, or put all the good cards in your deck!"
"Nickel. Come on, you saw me shuffle them with my head turned away. How could I possibly even do that?"
"I don't knoww maybe you memorised the cards so you put the good ones at the front!" He swallows his food
"You know that I don't have a good memory nickel, I doubt I could do that" I say crossing my arms, I move away the sandwich so I don't squash it.
"Hm maybe your right...But I still won't accept that you won! You must of done something to help you win" I sigh
"Oh come on, believe me for once, I didn't cheat!" I look at him in the eyes. Nickel thinks for a second before giving in.
"Okay finee, I believe you. I'mstillcallingitadrawthough" he mumbles. I couldn't help but giggle a bit, it was cu-funny. Nickel grumbles a bit, he continues eating his sandwich but his face also turns a bit pink. I finish my last sandwich and wait for nickel to finish his.

He finished his sandwich and I get off the bench; we were planning to take a walk around, hang out for a bit. I've noticed that since we cleared things up again, we've gotten closer! Which makes me overjoyed, I didn't really expect me and nickel to ever hang out or for nickel to ever say we're friends. We only make up like two days ago yet if feels like we've been friends for a while now, im just glad.
Maybe we will even get to be more than just friends...Come on, again with these thoughts?! Whatever their just intrusive thoughts, I get them all the time. This means nothing!

"AH-"  Hm? As nickel was walking of the bench he tripped.

I quickly react

I grab him by the sides and lift him up a little so that he's just barely teaching the ground. He was bracing for impact before he quickly realises that I caught him. Nickel relaxes a bit, but after a few seconds he tenses back up, his face was becoming red.
Really red.

But I just continue to hold nickel, looking at him. The sun reflects on nickel's smooth surface making it look like he's glowing, it's beautiful.

...

"Um, y-you can let go now balloon" nickel says, looking like he's about to explode. OH MY GOD WAS I HOLDING HIM THE WHOLE TIME?!  I let go of him instantly, nickel stumbles back a bit. I could feel my face burning up.
"Oh right, haha sorry.." I look down at the floor, why did I just hold him like that? That must of been at least like a minute, nickel must think I'm weird now. I mean who just holds their friend like that for THAT LONG?! Oh this is going to be really awkward now, hopefully nickel doesn't ask questions because I feel like I don't have any answers myself.
"Um" I snap back into reality, how long did I just stare at the ground? "So uh I'm just gonna go back to our room" he says with a very fake confident smile, yet he still doesn't make eye contact with me. Though I see in the corner of my eye that his face is as red as a tomato. I smile slightly,
why am I smiling?
"Right! Yeah okay" I also avoid eye contact to hide the fact that I'm blushing..out of embarrassment, I think.

NICKELS POV

I turn around and walk to the hotel. Oh. My. God..
WHAT JUST HAPPENED? Okay so why was balloon just holding me up for like a minute straight. He seemed like he zoned out for a second there, he didn't even say anything just, kept looking at me in the eyes like he was thinking about something . I'm not gonna lie, I felt really nervous there but how could I not?! Balloon, my. crush, was holding me! I get so flustered when he just hugs me or gets really close to me, BUT THAT? If I let him hold me any longer I probably would have become into liquid metal and honestly that itself is a confession that I like him, which I am NOT ready to tell him. But then again, imagine if we stayed like that longer, and he would just hold me forever in his gentle arms...I..wouldn't mind that.