Chapter VI

He was undressing you, all of this work just to inject you with a possibly lethal poison. Cardigan after shirt, and finally he reached the last layer, which was a thick black turtleneck. "Oh my archons, what's with all of this clothing? You're so tiring, darling", he complained, did he just call you darling?

"Darling?", you asked. "Hm? Got a problem? Would you want me to call you sweetheart instead?", he tormented you. His teasing didn't exactly fluster you, it honestly just annoyed you. Although you might have been overreacting, you haven't had contact with another being in so long thus you couldn't tell anymore.

He rolls up your sleeve to reveal your [skin color] colored skin and injected the strange substance into your body. It took a few seconds before you felt a change in your body.

"Feeling anything change?", the doctor asked you, as soon as those words came out of his mouth, you felt your body temperature dramatically increase. The cold breeze you felt disappeared suddenly and your body turned red from the heat.

You were utterly confused on what's happening — and honestly rather mad that the doctor inserted a substance into your body. Nonetheless, you stayed quiet, because, after all, you consented to all of this.