Chapter IX

You sighed, "Can you at least turn around?", you asked, "You know I'm going to look at your body when I'm experimenting on you either way, right? Or are you that naïve?", he sounded irritated. He didn't bother looking away, in fact, he looked at you with a death stare until you started changing.

You paused for a moment, 'Should I really change infront of him? I mean, he does have a point', you thought. Changing infront of someone just felt strange to you, let alone a stranger. But, who were you to protest? You did make him go find a different outfit for you, so the least you could do is listen to him.

You felt so pathetic — not uncomfortable, just utterly pathetic; you have never been the obedient type, yet here you get, listening to this man's every word feeling unable to protest. The worst part is that he mocked you and you couldn't do anything but stare with a neutral face. At the same time, you felt idiotic.

He didn't react to your changing, nor did he feel interested in your body. His reaction was null, he just examined your body and after he was finished, he stared at your face. 'This is awkward', you complained to yourself. You decided to take it upon yourself to start a conversation though.