Chapter XV

You get up, slowly and quietly, you did not want to disturb the owner of the house, all you wanted to do was check to see whose house you were in. You walk to the door which was slightly open; open enough for you to be able to sneak a peak to see who is the person cooking in the kitchen.

You squinted your eyes to be able to see the individual, and when you reviewed the person's features you were in complete shock. 'I have to be hallucinating, this guy must just look like him, there's no way' these thoughts were floating in your head.

The man had long blue hair and wore a white coat with fur only on one shoulder, he also wore a cape and had a little capsule hanging from the beginning of the cape. This description fit perfectly someone you knew; that someone was none other than the doctor who had been making a mockery out of you. You were about to gasp, but held it in.

"You're awake already? You know, instead of moving so carefully and quietly like a confused little mouse, you could have asked me where you were from the start", a somehow familiar voice said, it was coming from behind you. Those words made you tremble and you looked right behind you immediately. "Wh- how- but- you were-", you begin exclaiming, you were truly startled. He just laughed at your shocked expression. "That's a segment of mine", he smiled.

"If you didn't comprehend the situation yet, let me explain. I was given a few days off, so I decided to come spend them at home. However, leaving you, my dear test subject, in such a dark, freezing lab would be oh so heartless of me, so I brought you home with me. No need to thank me", he explained. You were still in utter shock from all of this. You really thought you were dreaming, this can't be real, you said to yourself. Yet, only two words could come out of your mouth, those being, "Thank you".