💠 PART-2 💠

Mrskim:(nervously) ab...hani can I tell you something...if don't mind then??...

Mrsjeon:yes..yes yeji (smile)you can tell me anything okk....we are friends right...then why are you asking for permission hmm...

Mrskim:noo...i mean... actually...(she stuttered making mrsjeon frown)

Mrsjeon: what's the matter yeji....why are you seems so nervous....

Mrskim: actually....i..i wanted kook to be mine son in law....(mrsjeon frozen hearing her....)...i..i know it's all of sudden hani...i know we just met today.....but don't know why...(looking at kook who was giggling while playing with those little kids)...i think kook is the one for my tae hani..... please please don't deny for this.... please (helding her both hands she started pleading her)

Mrsjeon:bu..but ye..yeji....(she don't know what to say)

Mrskim:i know hani....i know that you   are new here....but don't you know me....i won't let bad happen with your son okk....belive me....(mrsjeon remain silent making mrskim little sad)...ab okk..you can take your time...

Mrsjeon:(looking at her with confused expression)...but why you wanted to make my kook as your son in law.... there are lots of rich people's here......we aren't even in your standards.....what will people say.....

Mrskim: what people will say....i don't care about that.....i just want my son to be happy....you know why I'm asking for kook's hand for my son...

Mrsjeon:why ?...

Mrskim:cuz he is behind his so called secretary iren... thinking he loves her when i know that he don't even have any feelings for her...(little mad voice)...you know she is just a gold digger hani....she is running behind my son just for money and property.....

Hani:se.. secretary.... that's mean....

Mrskim:(proudly)...yes my son is current ceo of kim Enterprise.....the no 1 youngest CEO of Korea....

Mrsjeon:(widened her eyes hearing her)...wh.. what....but how can you arrange your son's marriage with my kook....if...he...he won't agree with you... and more of all..my..my kook isn't beautiful that your son will accept him..(saying she looks down sadly...but looked at mrskim hearing her)

Mrskim:who said that kook isn't beautiful hmm...just look at him....his heart is so pure and clean like water....we should see the inner beauty of a human not outside beauty which is only for show off.....

Mrsjeon:but yeji.....

Mrskim:no but hani...look I'm telling you na kook is perfect for my tae....so he will be my son in law and that's final,i don't want to listen any excuse from you okkk...you will make kook agree with this and i will make my tae agree okk....(remembering something)...ohh...my god....i have to go...my husband must be waiting for me in home....(told to mrsjeon who was lost in her deep thoughts.....she sighed)....ab...hani...(bringing her back to earth)....i hope you will take the right disition.... ok.... I'm going hmm... and yes(giving her a card)....this is my adress and phone number.....let me know after asking kook what he will say okk....(mrsjeon nodded...she smiles then left to her house)

Mrsjeon:(sighed heavily thinking about every single words of mrskim)... what should I do now.... also my kook is also in his marriage age.....i..i think...i... should give it a try......but...(getting scared thinking about something)...but what will happen when they comes to know about...(flinched when someone tapped on her shoulder....as she looks at the person.....he was non other than kook....she sighed heavily seeing him)...ohh...kook you....

Jk:(noticing the tension of in her eomma...he sat beside her)... what's the matter eomma....you seems so tensed.....is something happens.....

Mrsjeon: no... nothing kook.... it's nothing..... come we should go to home okk.... it's already late....(as she gets up from the bench.... about to walk but kook held her wrist making her stopped on her spot..as she looks behind at him)