💠 PART-4 💠

💠How Tae looks........

💠 How kook looks

💠 How kook looks.......

As kook slowly up his face to see his soon to be hubby whose eyes were also on him

As kook slowly up his face to see his soon to be hubby whose eyes were also on him...a little smile appear on his face seeing his soon to be hubby's face....how handsome good looking he is......but as soon as tae's eyes fall on kook.....he got shocked.....one thing started running in his mind that...." A black coloured boy ".......he looked at mrskim....who was trying not to make eye contact with him.....he again looks back at kook who got shy at his soon to be hubby's gaze....he flustered and look down..... seeing him tae make a disgusted face...... and said.......

Tae:(still eyeing on kook) what the heck is this eomma.......whom you bring to marry with me HUHHH.....

Hearing his hateful words kook looked at him with heartbroken expression...... everyone started gossiping around that what is going on....., when taehyung himself agreed with this marriage then why he is saying like this seeing his bride......does it mean he didn't saw his soon to be wife's face before ?...... like this a lot of questions started running between the guest crowd......but there was one certain person who was enjoying seeing all the drama and mostly seeing tae's reaction......

Tae went to his mother leaving kook alone in the stage...who was verge of crying.....his body started shivering seeing his reaction towards him...... mrsjeon immediately go to him and held his hand to comfort him..... gesturing him through her eyes to control yourself......

Tae: what is this eomma....is this looking fun to you.....why are you doing this huh......how can you choose a boy for me whose cou...(caught of by)

Mrskim: (looking into his eyes)..... Stop it tae.....so what his colour is black huh....he is beautiful inside....you should try to see that okk......

Mrkim: your eomma is right tae....you should give him a chance.....

Tae:(losing his temper)....are you Sirious eomma..appa...do you even know what you are saying......you bring a boy like him (looking at kook with disgusted expression)....for whom...for Kim TAEHYUNG hah........(when mrskim about to open his mouth to say something)...nooo....i don't want to listen a single word eomma....i just can't marry with him..... that's it...(said and furiously left to one of the room making mrskim panick.....)