PART-6

Kim mansion in the leaving room.....

Someone entered the room while talking in phone

Someone entered the room while talking in phone.....the person is non other than tae......

Tae: are you kidding me....(too mad)... what do you mean you can't able to find anyone huh........................... listen...i don't want to hear anything....i want a good chef tomorrow and that's it.........................................i don't know what you have to do or not...........(getting irritate listening to other on phone...he cut the call...... and sat on the couch in so frustration........helding his head.......)

Hearing his voice mrskim came to him......as she sat beside him.....

Mrskim: what happened tae....you are looking so frustrated.....

Tae: don't ask anything eomma... I'm I'm just too irritated right now .....

Mrskim: atleast tell me what happened if i could help you with something hmm.....

Tae:(Hearing her he looked at her....he sighed heavily).... actually eomma as you know tomorrow is party(she nodded)... and i have invited so many guests and also my new business partners...... and my employees are saying me to arrange traditional foods...which is found only in the village......

Mrskim:but what is in this problem tae...you can hire a professional chef also.....

Tae: that is the my problem eomma.......i have talk with every single wellknown chefs here.....but some of them are knows to make traditional dishes...but that only two or three..... what i will do with two or three dishes eomma.......this party isn't a simple party that i will arrange just five four dishes......

Mrskim:(hearing him....now she is also worried....)....then.... what we should do tae..... tomorrow is party.... and you can't able find any chef till now.....

As tae sighed resting his head on the couch closing his eyes in frustration.....but opened his eyes when he heard a voice.... which was non other than kook's.....as both look towards the direction......there's kook comeing with a tray.....two cup of coffee on it....

Jk:i know to make every traditional dishes hubby....(reaching near them....he handed them the coffee....they also take that from him..... mrskim smiles widely as she heard him...)

Mrskim: really kookie.....you know every traditional foods??.....(excitedly asked him....who also nodded with a smile)

Jk:yes eomma....my eomma has teach me everything......an..and (looking at tae)..if..if hu.. hubby don't have any problem then i can make every foods by myself.....

Tae:(sipping his coffee)... it's not only about four five dishes that you are telling you can do it alone......do you even know how much peoples are going to come to the party........the party needs more than twenty five to thirty dishes.....and this much foods you can't make it alone..... and more of all how much dishes you know to make.....