PART-10

.
.
.
Man:he is my boyfriend sir....

As he said making the other frozen on his spot.....not able to believe in his ear......

Tae: WHAT NONSENSE YOU ARE SAYING HUH.......DO YOU EVEN KNOW INFRONT OF YOU ARE STANDING AND ABOUT WHOM YOU ARE TALKING........

Man:i know sir...i know you very well.....but sir.... please believe me....we love eachother and i can't leave without him.....(his words made tae's all temper lost....he held the man's collar tightly making him gulp.....)...si...sir....wh... what are you do..doing.....

Tae: DON'T LIE..... AND TELL THE TRUTH WHY YOU HERE AND WHO ARE YOU.....

(Hearing tae's shout all came hurriedly to know what's the matter and kook also.....seeing him the person struggled from tae's grip who was looking at him with anger field eyes.........)

Mrskim:(frowning in confusion that why her son is holding a unknown person's collar.......)....tae....tae who is he and why are you holding his collar....

Tae:(hearing her as he turned around to look at his eomma.....)... eomma.... actually he(finding the chance the person escaped from tae's grip and ran towards kook making all confused and tae angry......)

Man: (as he reached and held kook's both hands making his eyes widened in confusion)....jungkookie.... jungkookie tell him that we love eachother...... you love me and I love you...(said with teary eyes making all of them frozen....)

Jk: (jerk off his hands from him with disbelief expression).... what are you saying huh....who are you and why are you saying this all.....

Man:(making a disbelief expression)..... jungkookie..... You....you telling me this?...... I'm Max jungkookie.... your boyfriend..... And please don't act like you don't know me.......i know you don't want to reveal your truth infront of your laws but what about me jungkookie.....i can't leave without you.....(said making all look at kook with questionable expression)....

Jk:(processing his words.....not able to understand what is going on with him but his eyes field with tears noticing how all are looking at him with questionable and little mad expression......).....i...i do.. don't know you..... why are you saying this all..... what you want from me huh.....

Mrskim: what he is saying kookie......did you have love him before.....(little doubt started coming to her mind....)....if you know him then tell us......

Jk:(ran to her and held her hand )... eomma.... eomma believe me.....i don't know him.....i even don't know why he is here and why he is saying this all...but believe me eomma....i don't know him......

Mrskim:look boy(said to Max who turns towards him).....if you are doing this all for money then say how much you want....we will give you but don't create any disturbance in our family......

Max:i don't want any money sir .....i just want to take jungkook with me.... please give him to me....(he was saying but flinched badly when someone turn him around and give a hard punch in his face making him fall on the ground hardly and everyone shock.....)

Tae:do you think we will believe on you easily huh......you have any prove that he was loving you.....i have seen so many cheap peoples and you are also one from them........

Max:(get's up from the floor furiously).... watch your mouth sir.....i know I'm poor....but I'm not like them who will lie for money (everyone got shock seeing his boldness in his voice......who was saying truth or who was lying....no one able to understand.....)....you want prove right.....then okk....(as he searched something in his pockets and took out some photos.....)...if you don't believe me then see this sir.........i know you all will say this photo can be edited.....but believe me sir it's real.....(as he said and handover the photos to tae who slowly take those from him as his eyes fall on them....he got statue on his spot.....)....now say sir....who is lying here.....me or him(said looking at kook who was looking at him with disbelief tear field eyes....a little smirk appear on Max's face when he saw how tae was glaring to the photos while gritting his teeths....)

Then mrskim came to tae.....take the photos from him....as she looks down to the photos her expression also changed within a second....as she looks at kook with little mad expression making him scared thinking what is happening with him and why....... then mrkim also gives same reaction when he saw the photos.......

There's photos of kook and Max where both were hugging eachother.... talking laughing with eachother and also.....in one photo where Max was too near to kook's face whose eyes were closed......

Kook slowly came to mrkim...... seeing him he forwarded the photos to him....he hesitatly take the photos from him.......his heart was beating faster thinking what is in that photo......as he slowly look down to the photos he stumbled back.....tears rolled down from his eyes seeing unbelievable photo of him with that man whom he don't even know.......then what is this all......fear started covering in his mind thinking what he will say to his in-laws of this....cuz he was out of words.......

_______._______