PART-21

The ride was full of silence but only the sniffing sound of younger could hear in the car. Taehyung the other hand getting angry every passing seconds as he wanted to know the reason about his wife's this state. Who was that person who dare to say something to his wife that he couldn't stop crying from the moment he need to find out.

And kim taehyung never gonna leave that person if he gets to know who was that. He will sure show the person the Consciousness happen if anyone try to harm his family.

He slowly side eye to younger who was hugging his knees burying his face in those legs sniffing silently shivering badly. The scene made a pang in his chest, now the moment he just wanted to hug the younger in his chest and want to tell him, he can tell him if something is bothering him. He can trust on his husband. Husband?

You sure you want to tell him to trust on his husband when you yourself haven't accepted him as your wife? Seriously Kim taehyung?

First gain his trust.......

His grip tighten on the steering wheel as his eyes leave the crying boy concentrating on the road again. He sure he will go crazy if his heart and mind will fight against eachother.

It's take him half an hour to reach their mansion. As the car stopped infront of their house kook immediately step out and ran into house not waiting a single second for the man who was about call him to tell that they reached.

he also ran behind kook. When he step inside there was no one. He rubbed his forehead as it was paining like hell.

He looked at here and there to search of his parents but there was no sign of them in leaving room making him frustrated more.

(They are in their room 🌚 okay stob it this is a serious situation 🤕)

Tae: how could you be so careless taehyung, shit. (He run his fingers through his hair making the silky blonde hair messy. His heart was throbbing badly making him go crazy.)

He was about to run upstairs but stopped thinking he should give the younger some time.

The man just too confused what he should do or not. Should he give some time to the younger or he should go after him and try to calm the boy down even though he doesn't know how to console someone.

Tae: eomma appa.... Where are you both. (He yelled as he started Walking back and forth)... I shouldn't have left him alone there. Ah it was..it was your fault taehyung.

In no time Mrs Kim came downstairs with hurried steps as she heard her son's loud voice, the seriousness in his voice made mrskim worried as she reached and saw her son was looking so frustrated and tensed She frowned as she came near him.

Mrskim: tae what happened and where is kook?.(she asked as she looked around to find kook but there's is no one except her son)

Tae: i don't know what happened in that shopping mall eomma but kook was crying badly.

Mrskim: WHAT, where were you then? He was with you right (She asked with little anger as she don't like her son in law cried when her son was with him)

Tae: i.. i just left him sometime alone for attend to a important call eomma. But when I finished the call and turned to go to him he suddenly hugged me  tightly and cried. i don't know yet what happened mom but I will sure find out the reason don't worry.

Mrskim: make sure not to leave the man who made my baby cry.

Tae: i will sure. Can Can you please go to him and ask him, if he will tell you what's the matter. (The desperation, the care he holds for his wife came out as his voice but the dumb CEO wasn't ready accept he slowly falling for his wife (sigh).