PART-8

_______._______

sometimes before.......

both Mr Roy and kook were dancing........ kook was feeling really uncomfortable being with a another man....but what he can do it was his own hubby's order right.....even though he was feeling uncomfortable but he couldn't deny cuz of his hubby's prestige......

Mr Roy: mrskim....(he said making the boy look at him making Mr Roy smile seeing the beautiful eyes of him)..... your eyes are so pretty mrskim........(kook didn't reply as he don't know what he should do.....).....are you feeling uncomfortable mrskim...... don't be....think me as your friend (smile)

jk:ac... actually i..i haven't dance with anyone in my life so.....an..and this is the first time I'm doi... doing this type of dance....

Mr Roy:ohhh..... it's mean you are belongs to Village (kook looked at him with wide surprised eyes).....you know i had always a dream of marrying a village boy or a girl..... they're so nice just like you(smile)

jk:(a little smile appear on his face feeling the man isn't that type what he was fearing from...).... that's mean you're not into town boys and girls..... they're beautiful then??...

Mr Roy:(chuckled)... they're beautiful no doubt but they're aren't good at all.....i don't like their personality.....

jk: everyone isn't same Mr Roy......if there's is bad then there will be good one also....you have to find him/her.....

Mr Roy:you are really so sweet mrskim (pouting sadly)...now I'm jealous of mrkim.....he found you before than me......he is so lucky no doubt......

jk:(chuckled)...i think I'm the one who is lucky Mr Roy.....i didn't even imagined that a boy like me found a man like him as my husband......if this isn't a luck then what is it....

Said sadly making other felt little bad.....both were still moving slowly as kook was just copying Mr Roy's step who was saying how to do.........now kook is  also comfortably matching his steps with Mr Roy.....but aware of those siren eyes which was looking at them with fires.......

i think you all guessed him right so yeah he is tae.... not able to control himself more he went to them.....

Tae:abb Mr Roy (kook flinched little hearing the sudden voice of his husband.....)

Mr Roy:(leaving kook immediately) ohh... mrkim (smile)...yes you want to say something......

Tae:yes actually if you done dancing with MY wife then can i take him with me....i also wanna dance......so...(caught off)

Irene:(gets angry when she saw what tae was going to do.....as she ran to him)....if you want to dance then you should have ask me tae.... what was needed to disturb them.....let them dance (said gritting her teeth looking at kook who was looking down nervously.....but when she turned her face to tae with a smile but faded away when she saw the glare of other)

Tae:(again turned his eyes to Mr Roy who was looking at them confusingly)....am i disturbing you both....(raising his eyebrows making Mr Roy gulped.....)

Mr Roy:(smiling awkwardly)...n..no Mr Kim what are you saying....he is your wife......you take him....but one thing Mrkim.... your wife is really so sweet (smile)

Tae: yeah thanks for letting me know I didn't knew it before....

Mr Roy:hu..huhh...????....

Tae: nothing you can go.....(who nodded nervously and walked somewhere in the hall.....he forwarded his hands towards kook before he would say something)

Irene:(placing her own hand on his).... let's go tae....(smiling sweetly which was obviously fake)

Tae:(held her hand and jerk off it making her eyes wide in disbelief.....)... jungkook.....(again forwarded his hand to kook.....who scardly placed his own hand on him.....he agressively pulled the boy closer making him bumped into his hard chest.....he looks up to see his hubby's anger field eyes..... immediately looked down scardly........but whimper in pain when tae squeezed his waist little hard....)

Irene:(was getting jealous and angry as well seeing both how tae was helding kook protectively )....Taeee...(he looked at him with a really cold glare making her gritted her teeth in anger......she was feeling really embarassing as they were in middle and everyone's eyes were on them......not saying anything she left to another side)

Tae:(tightening his grip more on his waist making kook's eyes filled with tears......).... what you were doing with him huh....i just allowed you to dance with him that doesn't mean you will talk with him laugh with him hmm....

jk:(looking up at him with tears field doe eyes).....hu... hubby......it... it's hur... hurting.....(said making the boy realised what he was doing to the poor boy.....as he left him immediately)

Tae:i.. I'm sorry jungkook......i...di.. didn't mean to (caught off)

jk:(forgetting his pain he smiles)... it's ok hubby.....i know you didn't mean that......(as someone called him ).... eomma is calling I'm going to her......(tae nodded then kook walked to her who wanted to introduce him to her friends)

Tae:(what was that.....why I got angry all of sudden......he must be thinking bad about me..... aish taee.....ahh.... leave it....)...as he thought to shrugged it of and also went to his friends)....

After enjoyment now the time for dinner....all were really impressed seeing the foods......taste was also so good...... everyone appreciate tae for this all arrangements......as everyone eating while talking....then Irene came to tae helding a plate of food.......

Irene:(smile)....tae....look what i bring for you....(he looked at her..... then to the plate....)...eat it tae I'm sure you will love this.....(forwarding the plate to him.....who also held the plate after saying thanks....as he took the spoon full food about to eat but stopped when someone held his hand... making them frown).... jungkook you....

jk: don't eat it hubby it's spicy.....(as he takes the plate from him)

Irene:(got mad hearing him)how can you say it's spicy huh......ooohh...now i can understand i give food to your husband that's why you are trying to create a scene right....(making kook shock)

Tae: what's going on here huh.....

Irene: don't believe him tae....he is lying....you say how can I give you spicy food huh..... don't i know that you don't like spicy food (making too innocent eyes)

Jk: I'm not lying hubby.... it's spicy if you don't believe then..... miss Irene will eat it by herself.....(she widened her eyes... gulping down hardly).... what happened miss Irene.....take it and eat....you bring this food for him right....i think you don't have any objection to eat it.....

Mrskim:kook is right....eat it then we will believe that you didn't bring spicy food for him.......

Tae:Irene eat this.....(said straightly)

Irene:Ta..tae...(reciving a death glare from him....she took the plate from her and eat it quickly........her tongue started burning like hell but still not showed to outside.... after finishing all)....see..... it's not at all spicy.....

Tae: what is this jungkook.....you were accusing on her for nothing huh....

Jk: (looking down)I'm sorry hubby i thought it was spicy that's why i denied you to eat......

Tae:(sighed heavily shaking his head)... it's okk.... leave it....go and eat ok (saying he left to other side)

Meanwhile Irene excusing herself she ran to the washroom helding a beer bottle......she washed her face several times while drinking the beer continuously......she looked at her own reflection on the mirror with anger field eyes.....

Irene: jungkook.....y...you did very wrong....i... I'm not going to leave you just mind my words.....

_________.________

🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰

_________._________

Hope you all like this part purple you all 💜💜💜💜💜