PART-16

*
*
*

Mrsjeon was silently sobbing remembering about her and her son's worsted past life, mrskim was looking at her with sad filed eyes not even knowing why her friend is crying. The reason behind her tears which she eagerly waiting for to know. Now she is impatient, impatient to know the real thing which made both to hide this big truth.

Mrskim:tell me Sana, i really want to know everything please tell me.

Mrsjeon: (after wiping her falling tears she looks at mrskim's eyes and started to speak)...., His father died in a car accident when he was ten years old. "

Mrskim's heart skips hearing this, being a single mother mrsjeon have faced so many problems in her life.

Mrsjeon:At first i was little scared worried about kook that how he will react but you know, in that little age of his he was mature enough to handle me at that time. He comforted me saying it's ok eomma maybe God doesn't wanted appa to stay with us (she chuckled sadly).....,

The heaviness in her voice was enough to know mrskim that how mrsjeon is controlling from crying.
A

s she is also a mother she can understand the situation of mrsjeon at that time.

Mrsjeon:but you know yezi, for some people God becomes so cruel and in those peoples me and kook also included. After kook's appa's death our life changed like a blink of eye. Some of our neighbours, some of our relatives started bad mouthing about us but i didn't cared about that also didn't let any effect on kook.

Like this kook becomes eighteen who started to go to university . He becomes so beautiful, more mature, and was also really good at everything. I was so proud of him (she smiles little making Mrskim also smile hearing her )..... But in these things i hadn't any idea what was going on in my kook's mind, i didn't knew what was happening with him in college. But something caught my attention and that's kook's behaviour , after someday i asked him that why he was looking so tensed, dull, sad but he always hides everything from me. He never didn't let me know that how much he was suffering from.......

(she stopped when she heard a footsteps as she looked up there is coming kook with tray of coffee in his hand . Mrskim also followed mrsjeon's gaze and understood why she stops in the middle )

Jk:mom, eomma coffee (forwarding the cup to them who also took it from him )

Mrsjeon: thankyou baby (he smiled little with a nod )..go to your room and take rest ok (kook nodded knowing the reason why she sending him to his room, not saying anything he just nodded and left from there to upstairs towards his room, both were looking at his disappearing figure after kook went in)

Mrskim:then....then what Sana (she asked out of curiosity placing the cup on the table making mrsjeon also)

Mrsjeon: he..he was suffering fr..from dipression yezi (her eyes got wide after hearing it) one...one day.....i..i got a call from his class teacher tha...that ko..kook was in hospital (she said controlling herself)

Mrskim:ho.. hospital (too shocked, as she wants to know why kook was in hospital she again asked).... why yezi?... What had happened to kook.

Mrsjeon: Whatever happened that day changed everything yezi. After knowing that he was in hospital i just ran to him. When i reached there and saw my kook's condition i...(her breath got heavier remembering those memories. Some drop of tears fall down from her eyes)....i... couldn't handle myself yezi.... His condition was t..too worst...