PART-14

.
.
.
Tae ran towards kook's room as he knock on the door but didn't get any response........he pushed the door little and it was already open so he get into the room to see kook who was sitting on the floor while hugging his knees sniffing silently that makes tae's heart hurts....as he slowly went towards him and sat down beside him but still didn't look up at him.....

Tae: jungkook....
Jk:why peoples wanted to destroy others life hubby......(said still in that position)... what they get by this.....

Tae:(sighed).... everyone aren't same here kook........ there's bad and also good peoples lives in this earth.....we don't have to listen anyone....if we are in our right path then no one can do anything to us.......

Kook just chuckled hearing his words.....

Tae: you ok na.....(kook nodded).... please don't be sad ok....now everything is fine and don't worry i will sure try to found out the person who send that Max here......by the way he was too good at acting right.....(he said jokingly making kook chuckled with a little smile that makes tae also smiles )

Tae sat beside him for some more minutes consoling him saying soothing words......kook also tried to control his emotions forgetting everything he just listen to his hubby's words who was trying his best give a little smile on kook's face which he succeeded......

Some days passes....in these days tae and kook both started getting closer with eachother...... comforting eachother in bad times and being happy with eachother in good times becomes their daily routine....... their bond started getting stronger day by day.....but ONE DAY.....

Kook was in kitchen making dinner as it was already night....... He was lost in his thoughts thinking about his and his hubby's sweet moments.....but unfortunately he cut his finger deeply making him scream in pain.....all ran to kitchen hearing his voice as soon as they saw kook's hand which was bleeding badly their eyes got wide.....as mrskim ran to him and held his hand gentle not wanting to hurt him more.....

Mrskim:kook.... how it happened huhh???......God look how it's bleeding.....

Jk:it.. it's ok eomma.... it's nothing...

Tae: what it's nothing hmm..... let's go to our...i..i mean to your room....i will treat it okk....

Mrskim:yes tae...you take him....i will do here okk......

Tae: come... it's bleeding too much...

Jk: hubby.... it's (stopped when he saw little anger in his hubby's expression.....)

tae held his another hand and started dragging him towards kook's room...as they reached tae made kook sat on the bed and started to find the first-aid box and finnally found it.....he treated kook's hand really gentle.....all the time kook was looking at his hubby with heart eyes but whenever tae turned his eyes to him he looks down feeling nervous.....

AFTER SOMETIME..

Tae: feeling okk??(kook nodded his head while looking down)... weren't you doing your work carefully

Jk:i..i was

Tae:then how it's happens huh....be careful okk....(kook again nodded his head making him sigh).....okk..you sit here I'm going to bring your dinner here okk

Jk:but i can go

Tae:no....no need to go downstairs.....you just sit here okk....(kook nodded with a little pout making him chuckle then he left)