PART-17

.....

Sohyun was still holding the boy in his arms tightly looking deep into his soul who was whinsing in pain sobbing looking down while tears were rolling down from his beautiful eyes. He knew he can't fight back with the elder, he was literally shivering in fear.

noticing the situation of the younger he loosen his grip around his waist and try to say with a calm voice wanting to calm his nerves down so he let out a sigh...

"i.. I'm sorry jungkook..i didn't mean to hurt you but please try to understand me.. i seriously love you, i will make you happy and never hurt you again i promise". Well who knows.

"Is he saying truth?? ",The boy was too innocent to think that maybe the latter was lying or trying him to fall in his trap. He was thinking looking at the other side not looking at the elder who was being impatient as time passing away.

"Why aren't you saying anything jungkook.. please say something.. don't you know how much i did wait for your answer.. don't you know I'm trying to be a better person just for you.. don't you know i...." He was talking without any break trying to make the younger convince on his words but his words got cought of by the younger himself who immediately look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Really?....you are really trying to be a better person for me huh.. then why you did bullied that newbie yesterday...you are literally forcing him to_____. is this how you are trying to be better person", jungkook was now fuming in anger.. he pushed the man with his all force making him stumbled back.

"Shit how he got to know about it.. did he saw it yesterday..damn it ", he cursed himself in his breath thinking maybe the younger had saw him with that boy.

" Listen jungkook it's not that what you actually......

"I don't want to listen anything from you sohyun, you don't have to give me any explanation..i know everything and please try to stay away from me", he said stopping the boy and left from there towards his classroom which has been already started leaving a angry dumbfounded sohyun behind.

"he rejected me again?", he said looking at the disappearing figure who just left him speechless.

Well it's not only sohyun who got rejected by jungkook but the whole university was gawking at him. For his looks for his talent everyone wants him to be their boyfriend or you can say for one night stand, but no was still didn't approach him other than the topic of study. Cuz the reason was sohyun.

The fear of the guy was stopping them to come infront of jungkook. They knows how crazy he was behind jungkook and what he can do if he saw one of them to even talk with the boy.

The reason jungkook was all safe here is only sohyun.

_____________

"And then......

"Mr san", the voice make both Mr san and mrsjeon to look up at the person and there was standing the doctor ready to leave for his another patient. as soon as their eyes fall on the figure they hurriedly went to him.

"Yes yes doctor how is he he is fine right?".

"Nothing happened to my kook right".

" He is totally fine mrsjeon. Nothing is serious but some injuries are little deep in his body that i have treated it well so don't worry it will take some days to recover. I have prescribed the medicines please let him take those in the right time." The doctor said with a little smile on his face making both let out a deep breath as both were holding their breathes.

"Thankyou thankyou so much doctor",.. mrsjeon thanked him who just nodded with a smile and left. both enter inside the room and saw a pale looking body was lying on the bed with eyes closed. Tears forms in mrsjeon's eyes and in no time they started to flow.