PART-11

*******

Kook was too shocked dumbfounded seeing the photos of him with a person whom he don't even know..... what he will do now..... what he will say to his law's.....will they believe him?......the fear.....confusion was running in his mind..... didn't noticed that when mrskim was calling him nonstop......but flinched badly..... and the photos fall down from his hand when mrskim shack him little making him came back to reality.....

Mrskim: where were you lost kook......tell us that what he is saying that's all true or he is lying......

Jk: (looking at her with tear filled eyes).... eomma.... eomma belive me....i...i don't know him.. what he is saying and.....why he is doing this....i...i don't know anything eomma....

Max: jungkookie.....(making sad face).....i know you were angry on me that i didn't give you what you wanted from me........as i wasn't capable of to give you that jungkookie.....but that's doesn't mean you and your eomma will leave the village just to find someone who can give you those things which i couldn't able to huh......

His words are making kook go crazy.....he don't even know what is happening with him......but little did he knows.....the effect of words of him was working on everyone's mind.....all were thinking being confused what is happening.....is that boy telling them truth or he is just faking.......all were looking at kook for the answer who was looking at the man with disbelief mad expression.......

Mrkim: what you want to say boy..... and do you really thinks that we would believe in these photos...... just tell why you are here......

Max: sorry sir.....if you are thinking i have edited these photos then you all are wrong.....these.... these all are real photos sir...... jungkookie.....why can't you tell them huh.....you...you really forgotten me or what..... look...you want money right....i will give you....as much you want....but please come back to me......i wi(SLAP.....he stopped and held his left cheek looking at the front where kook was standing infront of him with anger field eyes....)

Jk:i don't know why are you doing this...... what you want....who sent you here for create a drama i don't know......you can make fool everyone.....but not to God.......fear to God okkk.....do you think after destroying my life you will live your own life happily huh....then nooo....you are wrong.......get out.....

Max:why are you acting like this jungkook.......(said making kook shock again)....i know you aren't going to accept this all infront of everyone right.......okk....(as he walked to tae who was looking at them with a straight face......)... taehyung sir.... I know you are really a good person....but how can you fall in his trap.....(kook wide his eyes hearing him.....his heart started pounding really badly hearing unbelievable unexpected words from a stranger)...... I'm saying you taehyung sir...... leave him or you will also regret like how I'm regretting now.......

Jk:SHUT UPP...... JUST SHUT UPP......(ran to them.... and looked at his hubby with teary eyes)...hu... hubby....do.. don't believe him....i..i really don't know what he is saying and who is he.....he..he is lying hubby......

Max: I'm not lying......the one who is lying here he is you okk.....why don't you accept the truth.....

Tae:get out (said with a emotionless face..... making him frown)

Max:but sir.... belive me I'm not lying....

Tae:i said....GET OUT FROM HERE.....(raised his voice little.... making both flinched......kook looked down while subbing....)

Max:okk.... I'm going....but remember one thing you all....you all are going to regret if you won't throw him out of this house......( as he gives a disgusted look to kook and started walking.....but his eyes fall on a figure who was about to enter the house......the person gesture something through eyes making him smirk....as he left)

Jk:hu... hubby be... believe me....i..i...(stopped when)

?? Taeee......

The voice makes everyone look towards the direction.....

Tae: Irene you....here?....

Irene:why can't I come here huh ....(as she came to him and stand infron him)....abb....who was he tae....was he your guest.....?

Tae:noo.....he wasn't..... just don't ask about him.....

Irene:then.....ab.... aish.....look i forgot why I'm here..... actually tae ...i came here to remember you about tomorrow's meeting....you know na how important is that for us.....

Tae:i know..... what about the project....i think you have already finished that right.....

Irene: that's why I'm here tae.....(smile).... come... let's go to your room....then i will show you every..thing (said little seductively making kook's heart break.....he looks down not trying to burst out....)....

Tae:hmm...ok then let's go.....(said and started walking towards his room behind him Irene.....who gave a huge smirk to kook who wasn't able to see as he was looking down.....)

As they left.....

Mrskim:(came to kook....)...kookie....i know you aren't lying....but.....if you know him then tell us.....we won't say anything.....

Jk:(looks up at her with painful expression)....i...i really don't know him eomma....i don't know why he did this.....but believe me....i..i re... really don't know him....

Mrskim:ok...ok kook.... don't cry hmm.....you know this society isn't good as you think...... everyone wants only their happiness.... only their benifits.... maybe he is one of them..... don't cry and go to your room okk.....

Kook nodded lightly......then she left with mrkim......

Jk:i know eomma......you also doubting on me....but....but how i will prove you that I'm not lying....how i will prove you that those photos (walked to those photos which were laying on floor.....as he bend and pick them up and again looks at them)..... these photos are fake.....how.......(as he closed his eyes thinking about his husband.....).....i hope....you will believe me hubby........(as he sighed and started walking towards tae's room as he badly wanted to see what both are doing........as he knows he shouldn't do that......but his emotions...his insecure mind take over him.....)

As he reached infront of his hubby's room... and sneak inside to see his hubby and Irene...both were seating really closely.......more like she was brushing her body with him who was lost in his own thoughts..... kook's eyes filled with tears as he closed his mouth from subbing loud.....he ran away from there to his room..... making someone smirk widely..... and yes she is Irene....who had already knows that kook would sure come to see them......as she noticed him she did that intensely to show kook that his hubby still loves her.....

Irene:(poor jungkook....you really thought i will leave you that easily hmm..... I'm going to take revenge from you whatever you did with me in that party.....you thought i will forget about that hmm.... never... just wait and watch...(smirking devilishly).... looking at tae with a aww expression).... I'm really feeling bad for you tae....but you have to bear this all my love.....you have to come in my fist again right.....)

Said in her mind looking at the man who was lost in his deep thoughts still looking at the laptop...... like his eyes were on the laptop screen but his mind was somewhere else......

Tae:(did you really loved that man jungkook....if yes then then why you tried to hide it........)