◇◇ Chapter 04 ◇◇

1026 words

1026 words

○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

The following day was just a waste as i was not in the state to attend classes or go hunting for a new job. Until evening i was just rolling on the bed, now my eyes seemed so bare crying, that even if i wanted to, i couldn't.

My stomach was rumbling but i didn't wish to eat. Hundreds of suicidal thoughts stormed my mind but i swiped them off, because i am brave and have gone through worst.

It was noon when i recieved a text from Hobi, he wanted to see me and tell me something. He seemed to be excited but even i had to talk to him about this house thing. Atleast he won't mind me staying with him until i get a job.

So after spending my half day doing nothing productive i get on my hoodie pair up with joggers and leave to meet Hobi. He texted me the address of a cafe and i just went on without having a single penny.

***

"Hey Sohyan" Hobi waved towards me as i entered. My mood was devastated but the moment i saw his smile, i forgot all of it. Pasting a smile i walked and took a seat across him.

Hobi ordered coffee and some snacks as i was just searching for a way to ask him out for help. The only thing pulling me back was, even Hobi had financial crisis.  His family resided in the town side, for whom he had to always send money.

As our order arrived i gulped down the coffee and started stuffing the snacks as i was hungry. "Did you cry" his words made me choke while he quickly filled a glass of water and passed it to me.

I shook my head in denial as i sipped on the glass of water. Before the situation would get tensed i thought of changing the topic.

"You wanted to talk to me about something" i excitedly questioned him. When he slowly took my hands in his, looking straight in my eyes.

"I got a new job offer" his words brought a huge smile to my face but Hobi's expression didn't change. "Wow.. finally, that's really amazing Hobi Congratulations!" I almost yelled in amusement.

"But" he paused, "I will be soon moving to London, i mean in the next two days" his words. And my smile dropped, i was badly at the urge of bursting out crying. But i swallowed it up and smiled at him, now firmly taking his hand in mine.

"You should go on.. this is your only shot. The thing you waited for" i spoke, it was the exact opposite i wanted to say. Call me selfish, i am. As i was going to loose one of my closest person.

"I will miss you Sohyan, but i promise to come back to you when i will become capable to take your responsibility" he replied as my eyes turned teary, yet i was fighting not to cry.

"I know you will and whenever you miss me i am just a call away" i smiled at Hobi who was already tearing up. I didn't get the courage to tell him about the apartment which my aunt uncle sold. I was jobless and in the next few days was going to turn homeless.

"You will come to drop me right" he spoke between his sobs. I nodded in reply, bending forward to reach him as i wiped off his tears.

It seems so difficult to stay calm, when you are yelling and screaming from inside but roam with a mask holding onto a fake smile. I pray, not even my enemy should face a life like mine.

 I pray, not even my enemy should face a life like mine

I saw her get out of the cafe along with her friend as they both parted along different lanes. I was looking at her, taking in her beautiful self sitting in my car which i had parked near the cafe.

"Stop stripping her already with your eyes" Taehyung who was in the drivers seat bluttered while i glared at him in annoyance.

"Better watch your words"

"You better watch your dick, i can literally see you getting hard for her, just by her sight" he almost laughed out. As i clinged my jaw, "Do you have a death wish Tae".

"Sorry Dr. Park Jimin, but keep your hormones in control, that's all" he again dared to tease me and i couldn't do or say anything as he had already helped me a lot.

"I have the power to kill you right now, but only because you helped me prick the final thorn out of my way, that's why i am sparing your bullshit" i warned him.

Yes, i asked him to offer Sohyan's friend an oversea job in the Kim's abroad branch. As he was the only close one left besides Sohyan. But i want her to be feel lonely, only than she will realize the importance of the offer i gave her years ago.

"Lets leave now, she has already left" Taehyung snapped me out of my thoughts as he started to drive. I really didn't like when this person spoke.

"By the way, i am curious about your next move" he questioned, looking at me with his puppy eyes as he very well knew how i would react.

"Fine don't tell" he added and focused on the driving.

"She will herself find her way to me, not a big deal" i smirked, patting myself for the extravagant plan i executed. I very well knew what i was doing, but all this was to make Sohyan mine.

"You are a real ass like if you just ask, thousands of girls will come running to praise you. Your fangirls literally crave to have your dick in them" he just went on spitting his stupidity.

"All those thousands and nothing in front of her, she is the only one i crave for. Get this thing fitted in your mind" i shut him off as we continued driving our way back home.

It feels good to get one more step closer to getting my hands on you, Sohyan...

○ ● ○ ● ○ ●