◇◇ Chapter 35 ◇◇

1620 words

1620 words

○●○●○●

Two days, did you guys hear me out. Its been two days I am back to Korea, in Seoul. When my return trip was decided, I tried to call Jimin. Not once, not twice, a hundred times. But no reply, the call used to end up at voice mail.

I even dropped an ample of voice messages, contacted Taehyung, but there was no use. I thought he would be the one to recieve me, stupid me, it was just my eomma.

Yesterday, I visited his diagnostic centre and even our old apartment. Sadly there were no traces of Jimin. Where the F was he gone. I was annoyed and angry at the same time.

He was the one who promised me to be there. I was so excited to finally crash in his arms and kiss him like there's no tomorrow. Everything went in vain, and now I am driving to the Kim's enterprise, where I used to work. I am going to meet Taehyung and ask him, where is my Jimin.

In no time, I finally reached the building and got on my way to Taehyung's cabin. I was very precise in getting an appointment as he is submerged in work. Taehyung has changed after the responsibility of the Seoul branch was bombarded on him.

One of the employees guided me, everything seemed so changed and new. With a slight knock on the door, I slid it open, taking my steps into the cabin. Soon as he saw it was me, Taehyung got on his feet and walked past the desk to me.

"Ohh Sohyan... you back..." he got me in a welcoming hug.

"So good to meet you" I chimed, while he led me to sit on the adjacent chair and then went back to where he sat. The last I saw him was a boy, I mean a spoilt brat and now a completely grown-up, responsible man.

"You really did a good progress in Australia, hyung wouldn't stop speaking about your improvement"

"Please... I still suffered with the language" I cleared, in embarrassment.

"Well do you know where Jimin is?" I asked, avoiding beating around the bush thing. Taehyung went silent, his behavior was making me overthink onto stupid possibilities.

"Jimin.."

"Did he get married" I spilled in panic

"Nah.. but I really have no idea" he stated, looking at me confused.

"Seriously!! you don't know where your brother is?" I frowned, I was desperate to meet Jimin and didn't have a single idea that was he even here, still waiting for me. But I told him not to wait, yet he insisted too... my mind was eventually left puzzled.

"Sohyan" Taehyung spoke, his intertwined palms firmly placed on the desk, while he sat erect.

"I am a man of responsibilities now, not the Tae who used to run behind Jimin doing all his dirty work" he continued, and I could feel my final hope sinking.