◇◇ Chapter 25 ◇◇

1145 words

1145 words

●○ ●○ ●○

Smut alert⚠️🔞

"Dare don't move princess"

"I gotta put an amazing show for you" he whispered near my earlobe and slowly moved down planting subtle kisses along my collarbone.

My clothes were completely soaked, wherein they had now become see through.

Moving down my figure while his hand glided along my curves, tucking the hem of my dress sliding my panty.

His touch made me shiver and the moment he kissed me; damn so to my womanhood that he literally showed me stars.

Getting back to my level, he clutched my hands over my head. I tried to resist but that turned out to be super unsuccessful.

"I'am gonna make you fucking beg for me, just how i waited for you to text me back" he stated.

Taking a deep shaky breath he slided his vacant hand down. He took a second to admire his length and smirked to himself with a small lip bite.

A large splotch of precum melted through his tip, making it very apparent just how excited his beautiful cock was.

I was looking at this with wide open eyes and mouth, with a terrible urge growing between my legs.

With another inhale, he paused his breath and his erect cock stopping inches apart my thigh.

"Fuuuuck.." it slipped my lips as i wanted to set myself free and ride his length till it bruised my core.

"Not that easily princess.." Jimin gritted his teeth and licked his lips, a few drops of water falling from his long bangs onto his face. Focusing his eyes as he realized he was unfathomably hard.

My eyes were not ready to even move away a little bit. The urge to touch, feel, breathe and taste the man right infront of me was getting worst.

"Think twice before ditching on me, next time" his voice was almost hoarse, he gulped down his built up spit in his mouth. The look in his eyes could be nothing more but pure arousal, his handsome sculpted face was as hazed as ever.

Soon a large needy hand slipped around the base of his cock, his neatly trimmed thumb carressing the hot skin.

His veiny hand engulfed the tip of his cock as his thumb swept over it, slicking the messy, sticky precum over his perfect peachy tip.

Moment his hands started moving over his wood, letting out shaky but reliefed moans of pleasure as he began to pump his cock, his adams apple bopping up and down as his breath hitched, his mouth lazily parting in an attractive way.