◇◇ Chapter 21 ◇◇

1193 words

1193 words

Smut Alert..the further chapter contains sexual, matured context. Reader discretion advised.
Enjoy😉

○●○●○●

"Jimin why are you blindfolding me" i whinned, when he wrapped his tie covering my eyes.

"Shhsh.. today i want your senses to feel the pleasure" he whispered pressing his index finger on my lips.

"But i wanna see you Mr. Ceo"

"And i want you to feel something euphoric" he chuckled in response and pushed me back on the desk which made me startle.

Now that i couldn't see anything, my senses were at its peak. Soon he parted my legs and tucked my dress upto my stomach.

Just like that i felt his cold finger tips brushing around the lining of my waist. I had no clue what Jimin had on his mind.

Slowly he slided down my panties. We have down this before but being blindfolded had spiced up everything.

Not a second passed and i felt his soft lips leaving languid kisses, starting from my feet to my knees and my thighs. Soon along my inner thighs.

I was already melting, my hands gripped the edge of the desk as it felt fucking amazing.

His kisses didn't even reach the apex and just like that he ran his tongue over my clit with the delicacy of an
artist working on his miniature. His mouth was working magic, to be precise his tongue.

The wriggling i felt along my folds took me to a world where all that mattered was only pleasure.

My limbs became weak while he grasped my thighs in his hands and held me down as he thrusted his tongue inside my hole as if he were to be fucking me with his cock.

I didn't hold back my mouns and fisted a handful of his hair strands to keep him steady and keeping his face buried in between my legs.

Jimin was doing wonders as he swapped his tongue over my cleft eating me up.

"No dessert could beat the sweetness of your wap" i heard him and sensed him turning onto the next level.

My poor legs fell apart as i was overflooded with the pleasure, they were still shivering.

"Can i get these off.." i yelled

"Not yet" he stated

Jimin lifted me a little and traced the zip lock of my dress, soon unzipping it he yanked the fabric down my shoulders.

Even though i had a bra on, my nipples had hardened which could be seen because Jimin started rubbing onto them.

He always did such things but today my senses were heightened which is why the pleasure was multiplying.