◇◇ Chapter 32 ◇◇

1635 words

1635 words

○●○●○●

I never had imagined a life with my mother, but experiencing it now is kind was amazing. Not much, its just been a couple days we started our life together. The delight I felt when I got home from work, exhausted and eomma greeted me with delight. She prepared me diner and also made me lunch box, I missed all this so much.

We still had our own differences, but wanted to thrive through all the ups and downs. I even got her to shopping and we went for a late night movie. It made me realize how much of the love and affection we missed, both as a mother and daughter.

"Honey, here's your coffee" the voice snapped, keeping my laptop aside on which I was working since god knows when. "Thankyou eomma" I chimed and took the cup from her hand.

"Its to late Sohyan, you should sleep now. You need to be healthy, and are you going to take care of yourself like this?" she sat down besides me and brushed her palm over mine, in assurance.

"I know but there are some backlogs I have to complete before leaving" I sighed, sipped on the strong taste of the black coffee. Just a sip, lit my mind. I could stay up a little more now and complete all my work tonight.

"What about your studies, will you be able to manage all this. Do you think these small shoulders would be able to carry all this load?"

I know it was difficult, and I agree it was a bit early for me to hang on with both. Good grades and excellent performance at work. But its better to hustle at a young age to have a perfect life in future.

"Don't worry, my boss Mr. Namjoon, he is really very helpful"

"Plus he himself said I was perfect for the work as freshers tend to work with dedication to pursue new skills" I pursed my lips. Even the thought of leaving everyone and go to a different country, made me scare. All thanks to Namjoon, he seems to be my true guardian.

"When you speak about all this with so much enthusiasm, my heart blooms and it makes me so proud of you" she spoke and her words of appreciation made my heart bloom in joy.

"By the way Sohyan, where is your friend... what was his name.. umm"

"Hoseok I guess" and it took me back. I had to speak to him, things really got out of my mind. Dumb me, I mentally face palmed myself.

"We are still friends, I forgot to contact him" I mumbled in confusion.

"Is anything wrong, if you are fine to share" I had so much to say, where could I start. It took me some time to process everything and I finally spoke.

"It all started when Jimin offered me to be his Sugar Daddy"

"Sugar Daddy..."