◇◇ Chapter 10 ◇◇

1496 words

○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

Smut alert🚫📍
The scene contains sexual context. Not everyone is comfortable in reading intimate scenes. Thus, readers discretion is advised.

"Take off your panties"

"You are drunk" i stated, i didn't expect him to say something like this in the middle of a live party

"I am in my senses, just do as i say" he continued with that mischievous smirk of his face.

"No Jimin"

"Yes Princess"

"There are so many guests surrounding us, don't you see" i spoke looking around the crowd of people

"No one cares princess, just take them off" he said once more, but this time his voice had a spark of desire.

My heart was pacing super fast and my eyes nervously glancing around i picked myself a bit to reach my thongs. And soon i swiftly slided them down my thighs, off my legs.

 And soon i swiftly slided them down my thighs, off my legs

The moment my panties kissed the floor, Jimin got down to pick them. But soon i felt his cold touch, he ran his fingers gently along my legs up to my thighs where my dress ended.

Just his touch was enough to drench me. Well now i didn't even have my panties onn. Jimin got to the chair as he inhaled the essence of my thongs, and rolled them into the inner pocket of his suit.

"Let's go" he said in the most intimidating way and in the blink of eyes i was walking besides him, to god knows where.

Jimin's hand holding onto the small of my waist, which soon slided down gripping my butt cheek. My fingers curled in response, "Where are we going?" I whispered.