◇◇ Chapter 31 ◇◇

1366 words

1366 words

○●○●○●

I picked the box which had my books, it seemed heavy and I was almost going to trip, when a pair of hands held out to catch it in no time.

My gaze raised to find him, at his sight my heart clenched. "Jimin..."

"I came to know you rented an apartment, thought could help you move in" he cleared, while he took the box to himself and started walking towards the room.

We had sorted everything and now we weren't under the relationship tag. But even if I tried to get him off my mind, yet each and every ounce of me wanted him.

I made a decision, but it costed me my most precious relationship. Brushing those thoughts, I got on with the remaining stuff I could carry easily.

It took an hour or two for everything to be set in place. As I said it was a small apartment, the settings were done in really less time. Well I even had Jimin to help me.

"Phew... its done" he sighed, standing a couple inches away from me.

"Thankyou for helping me out" I muttered pursing my lips. Why was it so awkward rightnow. Like we were dating, used to cuddle and our sex life was on seventh heaven. Just this break up thing had to make it so difficult for us.

"Umm... that wasn't needed" he chuckled as he waved off the hair strand falling on his forehead.

"You were right about Hoseok, I didn't expect any of that" I bluttered, because I wanted to keep the same level of transparency between us. And for that, not being in a relationship didn't matter much.

"Its extremely hard not to fall in love with such an adorable bestfriend" he said with a slight laugh."Well its good he finally confessed" Jimin glanced over at me.

"I know, but our last conversation didn't go well"

"You better speak to him. You are lucky to have a friend like Mr. Jung" he replied. I knew that, but because of my really hectic schedule these days, followed with the rounds to complete the legal procedures and now this shifting. I didn't get time to meet him.

"Sohyan..." I jolted at the voice, it was my Eomma. I insisted her to come late as she had dust allergy, and all this shifting could be too much for her.

"Eomma.."

"Eomma?"

"Yes, she was released as the real culprit had been arrested" I replied quickly as I hurried to help her in. There were still some boxes blocking the main door.

"Here, be careful" I said helding my hand to her. She looked at me before taking it, and stepped in. Jimin followed right after me.

"Omo Omo Omo, Sohyan you didn't tell me you had such a handsome boyfriend" she got towards Jimin, talking in a really teasing way.