◇◇ Chapter 23 ◇◇

1125 words

○● ○● ○●

"I am really sorry Hobi, for keeping things from you... but i didn't wish to hurt you" i cried infront of my bestfriend, before whom i spoke my heart out. Finally i came clean with him.

"Sorry... hurt..." he stated and turned his back towards me.

"What ever you did was so stupid, you weren't even that matured to take decisions about easily getting physical to a stranger" he continued, brushing his fingers over his hair strands in frustration.

His voice was not that usual anymore, rather it was filled with the anger and pain caused by the betrayal.

"But.."

"Ohh please shut up Sohyan" he jolted, cutting me off.

"Now you're telling me that, you fell in love with a man who threw me out of your life... fucking used me as a bait" he growled furiously.

"I know Jimin got things done in a wrong way but he isn't a bad guy... i have been with him..." i tried to explain but he shhshed me shoving his palm.

"You don't understand Sohyan, the shit you call love is just your teenage sexual attraction towards him" his words were killing me more and more. I took that because i deserved it.

"Please Hobi...don't say that.. i love Jimin, truely...its not just infatuation" i spoke, my voice shivery filled with guilt.

"Ohh stop it Sohyan" he almost yelled and everything went silent. I never in all these years saw this furious side of Hobi.

I was the reason to bring his darkside at the surface. His behavior was now scaring me. And that's when everything started going downwards.

I heard the door knob and a voice snapped, "She was here to have a conversation, but all i am hearing is yelling" and i spinned around to find Jimin at the door.

"Wrong time" i mumbled

Just like that in a blink of eyes Hobi hurried towards Jimin, furiously and crashed him against the wall gripping him by his collar.

That was so unexpected i froze on my place not knowing what to do.

"You fucking Bastard... ruined my friends life..." Hobi yelled and pressed onto Jimin who was almost choked.

"Listen... i am really sorry... we can talk things out" Jimin tried to speak in gasps.

Their loud shouting and screams brought back the awful nightmares of my life.

Those times when my mom dad used to quarrel and badmouth eachother. Sometimes things would get so worst that they would end up behind the bars.

The past was repeating again, but this time between the two most important men of my life.