◇◇ Chapter 17 ◇◇

1125 words

1125 words

○● ○● ○●

Soon as the flight landed, i hurried to meet Sohyan. Each minute passing all i could do was think about her, what was i going to say or would she forgive me for my behavior.

Well i did a mistake and deserved a punishment but not something which would include loosing Sohyan.

The moment i reached the apartment and pushed the door open.

"Atleast wait till Jimin comes, don't leave before that" it was Taehyung, who was convincing Sohyan not to leave.

It didn't take much time to realize that Sohyan was leaving. All her stuff was packed and was standing in the living room with her suitcase.

"Look she isn't listening" Taehyung spoke looking at me.

And soon my eyes fell on her... Sohyan, seemed like she had cried a lot. Her cheeks red and eyes swollen.

"Why are you leaving" i spoke, my voice wasn't confident enough. It was filled with the guilt and the fear of loosing her.

There was a long silence before Sohyan finally broke it with her words, "I went against the rules"

God.. she thinks its her fault but i was the one who influenced her to feel so, to say so.

"You had clearly mentioned not to include emotions. But i don't understand... it just happened" she continued.

"It okay.. now you don't have to go anywhere" i stated.

"But why? I broke the rule and as per the con..."

"Because i was the one to break the contract first" my voice growled, backed with silence.

"What do you mean?" she mumbled

I glared at Taehyung, "Well i take that as my exit alarm" he said and left.

"Whats happening Jimin, like you are confusing me. First you make stupid contracts and then do things to make me fall in love" she frowned, but i didn't actually have the courage to speak my heart.

I never did such things, i always kept my pain and sorrow by me.

"Now you say that you were the one to break the contract and even hushed out Taehyung... you making me mad. Who do you think you are Mr. Park Jimin" that was in one go and she paused to let out a breathe.

And i eventually got her breathe away my claiming it mine. Taking steps towards her, pulling by her waist, cupping her cheeks and lavishing her lips with mine.

Holy grill.. after a really long long time. Sohyan's lips, her essence and that sweetness were enough to stop my heart beat.

Damn, i don't want this to end.. like ever.