◇◇ Chapter 20 ◇◇

1017 words

1017 words

○●○●○●

"You coming right"

"Obviously.. its my brothers promotion party" Jimin spoke very genuinely but without any excitement.

"Aren't you excited?"

"I am but... its a huge responsibility for Taehyung. I hope he handles well" he answered and got to the washroom to freshen up.

Well Namjoon will be going abroad to look over the foreign branch which is in Australia and here Taehyung will be taking over.

Its been two months i have been continuing with my internship. There's a lot to learn and improve my skills but overall its been fun.

Talking about Jimin and me, everythings just perfect. Its not like we don't fight and argue but solve all the grudge before the day ends. No one hides nothing and there is mutual understanding.

Among us he is the more towards mature type as our age says it and i am way more to the childish side.

Tomorrow is the party and i am Jimin's date, isn't that obvious.

I will miss working with Namjoon though, he is very understanding, helpful and kind.

And about Hobi's surprise, its still on due. He just tends to postpone its arrival.

Now lets get back to my skincare routine.

Jimin walked out, a towel wrapped around his waist and those wet hair strands falling on his forehead adding to his sexiness.

"Where are my nightwears.. princess" i heard him, he was busy searching my wardrobe.

"Laundry" i answered layering my face with my night routine products.

I saw him walking towards me with a question mark on his face, "Seriously.. what am i supposed to wear, all my clothes were drenched because of the rain."

"Sleep naked" i sassed with a smirk

"Are you planning to cancel going to the party?"

"No.. why?"

"Because if i sleep like this, i don't think you will be able to walk tomorrow" he chuckled and pecked the tip of my nose.

"Yahhh.. Jimin"

"Ewww yaakk... you taste bitter" he jolted back, wiping off his lips.

"My skincare... Humpf..." and i bursted out laughing and so did he.

"Wait here, i'll find something" i spoke and got to my wardrobe searching for something he could wear.

Shuffling through the bulk of clothes dumped, i successful found Jimin's tank top and boxer. How did i find... because its my wardrobe and even though its huge, it is completely messed up. Because i am super lazy at organising it properly.