【allboi/Suboi】Is pregnancy true or false?②

*On the premise of communication

*This article is Suboi (Supra X Boboiboy)

*severely oooc

*Go when ready

If you want to ask whether the test of Halilintar was successful? That Boboiboy can only be said to be very successful, very successful! Although it is said that he cried to sleep because he was moved in the end... But it was really successful in terms of results.

It turns out that Halilintar has already been tested, so Boboiboy decided to ask Halilintar's close relative, the Supra, to test his reaction this time.

2. Supra

Boboiboy gently opened the door, want to say look at what Supra is doing? And when he opened the door, what caught his eye was Supra sitting at the desk intently and diligently writing a report with a pen.

The sunlight penetrated through the window and gave a layer of divine light to Supra, who had been concentrating on writing reports, but perhaps half of its elements came from light, which made the light not only not mixed with Supra, but even for him Fill in a few more handsome. To Boboiboy's simple analogy, Supra's whole body is shining like a good-looking one.

But good-looking is good-looking, and Boboiboy still remembers that he has serious business to do. He opened the door and walked in, standing behind the Supra. Looking at the Supra that was still writing the report and didn't notice his Supra, Boboiboy just felt helpless...

"Supra"

Boboiboy whispered to Supra and put his hand on Supra's shoulder, trying to divert Supra's attention to him. Unexpectedly, Supra didn't respond to it, and even put his other hand on Boboiboy's backhand.

"Sorry, Ori. Can you wait a moment for me? It's almost done."

Even Supra has said so, Boboiboy is not easy to disturb. He just pulled his hands back and moved a chair to sit next to the Supra. Boboiboy rested his chin in his hands and looked at Supra who was still concentrating on writing the report. He could only sigh that serious men are really handsome.

Supra looked at Boboiboy who was staring at him with a smirk, and though he just sighed, the speed with which he was writing the report was much quicker.

Within minutes, the Supra had the report ready. Boboiboy watched Supra stretch back, stretched his hand unknowingly, and rubbed Supra's hair. Should it be him, the softness of this hair is comparable to what he has. Just when Boboiboy was still immersed in the texture of Supra's hair, he didn't notice that Supra's face was blushing as he lowered his hands and was rubbing his hair.

When Boboiboy came back to his senses, he noticed the Supra with his hands down and blushing as red as a tomato. Seeing that Boboiboy blushed with embarrassment, he immediately retracted his hand and apologized to Supra.

"!!! Hug....sorry! I didn't mean to, just look...look at you"

Supra looked at Boboiboy blushing to the point of nonsense, but quietly grabbed Boboiboy's still fluttering hand and put it back on his head.

"Ori, just... just a moment, just a moment"

Boboiboy looked at Supra who was coquettish in front of him, and only thought that this was the unconscious head tilt of Halilintar, and after Supra's coquetry, he felt that his own blood was about to be empty. Is it worthy of being Halilintar's Fusion? Like Halilintar, he is arrogant and arrogant at ordinary times, and he often does cute behaviors unconsciously in front of him. Boboiboy covered his face, so blushed that he didn't dare to look at Supra, but Supra just looked at Boboiboy with a smile...... Well, according to the situation of Supra's smile Not unconsciously, but intentionally

【Boboiboy wake up! It's not the arrogant kitten in front of you! It is a cunning fox Σ(っ °Д °;)っ】

Just like that, Boboiboy rubbed Supra's hair for a while before he suddenly remembered that he had something serious to do. He stopped rubbing Supra's hands and looked at Supra seriously. And Supra got serious after seeing Boboiboy looking at him seriously.

"Supra...I have something urgent to say"

"Ori you say, I listen"

Boboiboy looked at the Supra who followed him seriously, and could only sigh again that it was Supra, whose personality was almost the same as Halilintar.

Boboiboy pulled Supra's hand over his own stomach in the same way he had tested Halilintar before, and asked Supra what he felt. To Boboiboy's surprise, Supra shook her head like Halilintar to show that she didn't feel anything.

After asking the result a few times again, the answer is still the same as before. So Boboiboy decided to announce the answer to Supra

"Supra, I'm pregnant" Boboiboy looked at Supra sincerely when he said, for fear that he would not believe what he said.

Supra thought about Boboiboy's words with a serious look on her face. While thinking, she didn't forget to rub Boboiboy's belly, trying to verify whether Boboiboy was really pregnant.

"Ori, I want to ask how long have you been pregnant?"

"Emmmm...three to four months..." Boboiboy scratched his cheek, answering Supra's question in an uncertain tone. Boboiboy didn't expect Supra to ask himself how many months he was pregnant, so he could only make up.

"Well, it stands to reason that when you are three or four months pregnant, your belly should have grown significantly. But Ori, your belly hasn't changed that much... Are you lying to me?"

Seeing that Supra had debunked his trick, Boboiboy could only resign himself to telling Supra that it was a joke. Just when Boboiboy was about to say that it was a joke, Supra's next sentence stunned Boboiboy.

"But it doesn't rule out Ori that you have a special physique. Maybe it's the reason for your special physique, Ori, that makes your belly not as big as a normal pregnant woman's."

Wait a minute! Supra, you just keep thinking that I'm going to get pregnant, don't you rule out the possibility that I'm a boy and can't get pregnant? ? ?

Boboiboy looked at the Supra with a shocked expression, he was so shocked, right? 【Are you sure you're not joking with me? ? ? 】Writing on the face.

"I really want to study Ori's body." Supra looked at Boboiboy with a meaningful smile. If what Supra said in the last sentence made Boboiboy stunned, this time it definitely stunned Boboiboy.

Dude, Supra, your reaction is so weird! Even wanted to study dissecting me! ! ! 【I didn't want to dissect you, Boboiboy】

When he recovered from the shock, Boboiboy ran away from the room. Supra looked at Boboiboy, who had run away, before realizing that he had gone too far in the joke.

"Haha...I'll have to apologize to Ori later." Supra scratched his cheek guiltily.

tbc.

In fact, I haven't fully grasped Supra's character. I don't know whether to write his story with a serious character or such a character. It feels a little playful in the seriousness? I hope you can give some opinions (つД')

I decided to write Sopan and Glacier together in the next chapter. What will happen to Boboiboy, the two most likely to be black-bellied by me?