【allboi】Unknown beginning

*Except allboi, all others are friendship and family

*I am a soil dog, and I still write about pregnancy memes

*Continued from the previous article, the writing is bad and serious ooc

*Please watch as appropriate, please remember to wear sunglasses if necessary🕶️

—————————

3.

"Fang! Please answer if you hear it! Fang!"

"Yaya! Ying! Please answer if you hear it!"

"Gopal!!!" Boboiboy anxiously shouted many times to the communicator in his hand, but the other side never responded to him

"Strange, is there no signal?"

Boboiboy frowned and looked at the communicator in his hand that was rustling and had a gray screen. After a while, the communicator in his hand jumped out the icon of no signal.

Looking at the communicator with no signal, Boboiboy felt that he was unexpectedly unlucky today.

Not to mention that he fell and hit the back of his head when he stepped on soap that fell on the floor while washing in the morning. For now, he promised to help Nut try out his newly researched spaceship, but the spaceship suddenly lost control during the test flight, and was finally forced to land on this unknown planet.

Boboiboy thought for a while, finally he could only sigh helplessly, and turned off the communicator thinking he was unlucky

Boboiboy looked around, carefully checking to see where this was, but there was nothing but trees here. Just when he was at a loss, he heard someone calling for help not far away.

Rescuing people is the most important thing at the moment, Boboiboy ran towards the direction of the distress call without thinking too much.

Boboiboy finally found the source of the distress call after climbing over a series of bushes that were almost taller than him. But when he found out, the situation was very pessimistic.

It was a little girl who was calling for help, and in front of the little girl was a huge monster about as tall as a fourth-floor apartment.

That monster forced the little girl to a small corner of the rock, and opened his big mouth that could swallow hundreds of people in one gulp, just to swallow the little girl.

Seeing that the little girl was about to die, Boboiboy hurriedly started his power meter:

"Kuasa Elemental! Boboiboy Gempa!!!"

"Golem Tanah!!!" Boboiboy Gempa punched the dirt hard with his rocky arm

In an instant, a gigantic golem appeared between the little girl and the monster. Golem Tanah put his rock arm against the monster's mouth, and Boboiboy Gempa took the opportunity to run to the little girl.

After Boboiboy Gempa made sure the little girl was fine, he turned his attention to the monster who was in a standoff with Golem Tanah.

Suddenly, he noticed that the monster was strange

Its head is a lion's head but it has ivory, its body has furry hairs, but under the hairs are hard scales, and then it has wings that are bigger than birds and the tail of a crocodile.

Leaving aside how it grows its ivory, what is even more strange is how its hair grows from its scales? Does it grow from the gaps in the scales or does the scales really generate hairs automatically?

It's like a certain species has been sewn with parts of other creatures, which is unbelievable

But there was no time for him to think about this, he had to get rid of the monster in front of him first. Boboiboy Gempa looked up at the monster in front of him.