【Soriboi】

*The name is unexpected, so it's Soriboi

*The writing is bad, remember to wear sunglasses🕶️

Sori has a little habit

He likes to write down what he sees and hears in a notebook, but he doesn't want to show this notebook to others. Except...his crush Boboiboy.

Of course, he only gave Boboiboy a notebook to record his daily life, and he left a notebook to record his crush.

Today is the same, Sori wakes up at six in the morning as usual, he opens his notebook and wants to record today's events. But he found that today's notes seemed a little different. But I can't tell what's different. Sori put the notebook on the side of the pillow, sat up, and looked at the other side of the bed. The bed was empty. He frowned, rolled over, got out of bed, and walked into the bathroom. But there was no one in the bathroom. Just when he was wondering where his good roommate and crush was going, he heard the door open. Sori sticks out his head and sees Boboiboy carrying shopping bags with large and small bags.

"You...this is?" Sori asked, looking at Boboiboy.  

"Oh, we're moving," Boboiboy replied, dropping the things in his hands to the ground. Hearing Boboiboy's words, Sori suddenly became uneasy.

"Move....move?! Where to move? Isn't it bad to live here?"

Boboiboy looked at the anxious Sori and just smiled, and he stood up and approached Sori. Seeing Boboiboy approaching slowly, Sori only felt nervous for a while, just when Sori thought he was going to do something, Boboiboy just flicked his forehead suddenly. Sori covered her forehead in pain and looked at Boboiboy sadly.

"Just kidding, let's have breakfast. I bought your favorite curry chicken" Boboiboy turned around with a smile on his face, as if nothing had happened just now. Looking at Boboiboy like this, Sori only felt empty in his heart. He also knew the reason for his empty heart, but it was inevitable that he still felt uncomfortable.  

While he was still immersed in his own world, Boboiboy approached again. But unlike the previous bullets, this time Boboiboy held Sori's face and made him look at him. Sori looked at Boboiboy who was looking at him, and was wondering what he was going to do when something unexpected happened. Boboiboy suddenly kissed him, and Sori was panicked at first, but after a while he became familiar and even started to take control. Sori suddenly deepened Boboiboy's kiss to her, their tongues entangled together, and from time to time they would make a sizzling sound of saliva. As time passed, Boboiboy could only feel himself constantly deprived of oxygen after being suddenly deprived of dominance, and he thumped Sori's chest, hoping he would stop the kiss.

As the saying goes, a twisted melon is not sweet

Sori accepts it when he sees it, but he still refuses to let Boboiboy go. He licked Boboiboy's lips lightly, and released him when he was almost out of breath. Boboiboy, who had regained oxygen, rubbed his swollen lips from Sori's kiss, and stared at Sori angrily. Although it was said that he kissed it himself, he didn't expect Sori to adapt so quickly and take the lead all of a sudden. While Boboiboy was still thinking about what kind of monster Sori was, Sori's hand was wrapped around his waist. He put his head on Boboiboy's shoulder. After he saw that Boboiboy didn't dislike his actions, the strength of his hands became even more exaggerated.

"Boboiboy" Sori called his name, and Boboiboy only answered him softly.

"Let's date"

"it is good"

"We're going to eat together"

"Yes, we will"

"Date Together"

"Will do"

"Meet the parents, then step into the palace of marriage, and then adopt a child"

"We've only just dated, have you thought about it so soon?" Boboiboy turned to look at Sori amusingly, and Sori also looked at Boboiboy. After they looked at each other for a long time, they kissed again. Unlike the previous kiss, this time it was just lips touching lips.

"Okay, let's have breakfast. Let's talk about it later." Boboiboy patted Sori's head and asked Sori to go to breakfast with him.

"Okay, my wife !"

"? Call your wife before you get married, be careful I'll sue you for harassment"

"Okay, my wife! No problem, my wife!"

"You are really..." Boboiboy looked at Sori helplessly, while Sori looked at Boboiboy with a smile.

As they left, Sori's notebook that had been on the bed opened like magic. The notebook was turned page by page, until it turned to the last page, which wrote Sori's own likes and love for Boboiboy every day and the small but hard-to-find words at the end ——  I love you too

end.

I don't know if this is sweet enough, after all, it's a rare two-way trip to dT-Tb