Bond(3/?)

*Except for allboi, the rest are all about friendship and family ties

*I will write every timeline, so I don't know if it will be very long.

*The writing is as bad as ever and seriously ooc

*Please watch with caution and wear sunglasses if necessary🕶️

*Their romance is not obvious yet, it will become apparent later.

——————————

8.

"Boboiboy"

"You disappoint me very much"

There was no anger or sadness on Gempa's face, just disappointment for him...

His words were like a bucket of ice-cold water, instantly extinguishing Boboiboy's hopes and giving him a chill.

His hands were cold and his whole body was stiff. Gempa's words kept echoing in his mind and refused to leave.

What brought him back to reality from his hazy thoughts was a loud snap of his fingers.

Boboiboy looked at the person who snapped his fingers in shock

Blaze

He was frowning, as if he was dissatisfied with Boboiboy ignoring him

"What are you thinking about? You're so fascinated." He crossed his arms and leaned against the wardrobe in his exclusive space.

Boboiboy looked at Blaze in front of him calmly. But at this moment, his mind was racing, and he had countless questions and words in his mind. But in the end, he digested all the thousands of words he wanted to say into a short sentence of "I'm sorry."

Blaze was stunned for a moment after hearing Boboiboy's apology, but then he raised his eyebrows and smiled:

"You really should be sorry for us"

Boboiboy lowered his head in silence

"but"

"You still have room to save again"

Boboiboy opened his eyes suddenly, breathing heavily, looking at the unfamiliar roof beams above him with some confusion. He rubbed his forehead and slowly sat up.

He originally thought he would be buried in guilt (which he was), but somehow he didn't collapse completely

His eyes looked into the distance unconsciously, and he suddenly felt that his heart was filled with warmth. Maybe it's like what the person in the dream said

He still has room to save

9.

Gempa was a little surprised when he opened her eyes

Is he...going home? Right, he wasn't dreaming, was he? He returned to his familiar and warm home, right?

He looked at his human hands tremblingly, and then looked around. After confirming that his other four elemental brothers were also back, he finally let go of his hanging heart.

After confirming again that he was really free of it, Gempa set his sights on Blaze and Ice standing opposite them.

Both of them, without exception, were covered in injuries.