bond(1 / ?)

*Except for allboi, the rest are all about friendship and family ties

*I write every timeline, so I don't know if it will be long

*The writing is as bad as ever and seriously ooc

*Please watch carefully, and wear sunglasses if necessary🕶️

——————————

1.

What is the connection between people?

Is it friendship?

Or family?

Or is it love?

No...sadly, the answer is none of the above

To be more precise, it should be a cooperative relationship, or...

                                                                              Mutual advantage

It's like the relationship between a boss and his subordinates

The subordinates work hard for the boss, and the boss distributes wages to the subordinates regularly

Another analogy is the relationship between friends.

People make friends with each other, but in fact most of them have a certain purpose. Either because of loneliness or because of other requirements. And after a long time and getting along for a long time, a deep friendship will develop between them.

And love is the same as friendship

In general...no one can live without the other

2.

In a white and vast space, four little boys who looked exactly the same stood.

Three of the little boys were staring at the other little boy who was isolated on the opposite side in bewilderment. The little brown-eyed boy who was being stared at looked at them in embarrassment. They looked at each other like this and remained silent for a long time. And this subtle and awkward atmosphere lasted until it was broken by what seemed to be the eldest man among the three.

The little boy with red eyes stared at the little boy standing opposite them with his sharp but innocent eyes, and he gritted his teeth and yelled:

"Although I don't know what method you used to get us, don't think you can get any benefit from us!" After finishing speaking, there were still a few pinches of lightning in his hand one after another.

"Halilintar!!!"

Perhaps his behavior was too impulsive. Soon he was grabbed by the shoulders and pulled back by another little boy with yellow eyes.

The little boy who was suddenly yelled at was stunned for a moment, but he still didn't understand what Halilintar said to him. In the end, he just could only lower his head in embarrassment and buckle the soles of his shoes, and  look up again at them in embarrassment.

It's normal for him not to understand.After all, he is just a ten-year-old child. How can he compare with their hundreds of years old people?

Halilintar clicked his tongue irritably, then waved his hand casually, the whole space gradually collapsed as if distorted

But where has our sweet brown-eyed boy ever seen anything like this?