Street interview

*Age has been adjusted to adulthood

*ABO, allboi only

*⚠️ Have a baby, if you don't like it, run quickly⚠️

Say the important thing three times! ! !

A reporter looked around on the street, and finally, as if he had found some treasure, his eyes lit up.

"I'm sorry, sir. Are you free now?" The reporter grabbed the young man in the orange hat who was waiting for someone on the street. The young man who was suddenly pulled was obviously stunned for a moment, and he turned to look at the reporter.

"Uh... free. What's the matter?"

After the reporter heard him say that he was free, the light in his eyes became brighter. Without saying a word, the reporter took out her recording equipment and approached the youth.

"Then please introduce yourself sir"

"My name is Boboiboy"

"Okay, Mr. Boboiboy. I'm a reporter from the ■■ company. I just received a topic that said I want a street interview. Speaking of which, is Mr. Boboiboy still in college?"

"Uh... no, I'm past school age" Boboiboy scratched his cheek embarrassedly

"Eh!!! Really?! But you look so young, is there any secret?"

After hearing the word "secret", Boboiboy blushes and covers his face as if thinking of something. At first, the reporter was full of question marks, but after a while, he thought of something and looked at him with a smirk.

"Sir?"

"Ah sorry. I don't have a secret, just go to bed early like most people do"

"Hmm~" The reporter looked at Boboiboy with a smirk and suspicion

"Really!!!" Boboiboy roared with tears in his eyes

"Okay, I believe you. Cough, I'm sorry to digress. Back to the topic, I have a few questions to interview you." The reporter took out a piece of paper from his pocket and read it out.

"The first question, how old is Mr.

"Confidential"

"Okay. The second question, is Mr. married?"

"I got married..." Boboiboy blushed and turned away

"Wow, I can't see it! The third question, do you have children?"

"Yes... Wait a minute, are you checking my family background?"

"Hey (*^▽^*) ✨"

Boboiboy looked at the reporter who was perfunctory and could only sigh helplessly

"The fourth question, how many are there?"

"Seven. Wait, you really investigate!"

"Haha, just ask Mr. to cooperate. Just help me improve my performance, and I will invite you to dinner afterwards." Boboiboy looked at the reporter who had already bent over to ask him, and could only reluctantly agreed.

"Then I'll continue. Question 5, can you please describe your child?"

"Okay, I gave birth to triplets for the first time. The eldest daughter inherited our hair color, half of her eyes from her father and half of mine. She is very cheerful and lively, and her personality can be said to be completely different from her father's" Boboiboy snickered as he said it