【allboi】otome game

Also known as "Boboiboy opens to see elemental powers in the way of an otome game" Boboiboy: Thank you, no need :)

*I'm not messing around, really

*The character of the element is designed by myself, so it will be ooc

*The writing is bad, please wear sunglasses🕶️

First acquaintance 0%

Halilintar : "...tsk"

Taufan : "Wow, the little one is so cute!"

Gempa : "Human child?......."

Blaze: "...looks weak"

Ice : "Hello.....I have already greeted you, can I continue to sleep?"

Duri : "Excuse me, can I be alone for a while?"

Solar : "Please take care of me, my supreme master"

Know 40%

Halilintar : "Speak straight, I don't have that much time to spend with you"

Taufan : "Haha, you are really interesting"

Gampa : "If you need anything, just call me, I'm always there"

Blaze : "What? Want to see me perform  fireball?"

Ice: "zzz"

Duri : "I like plants! How about you? Do you like plants?"

Solar : "Master, do you need anything? Well, I'm not used to this name? Then what should I call you?...Name? That's not okay, calling you by name is disrespectful to you... How about Ori, the simplified version of the Original?... as long as you like it"

Familiar with 60%

Halilintar : "!!! Let m go!!! Tsk, if you don't let me go, I won't be polite!"

Taufan : "I found some interesting things around here, do you want to go and have a look together?"

Gempa : "Ori, please lift your foot, I have to mop the floor"

Blaze : "I'm amazing? Hehehe, thank you for the compliment!"

Ice : "...Good morning, what time is it?"

Duri : "Look Ori! My pitcher plant has grown up"

Solar : "This plus this will make that...Wow! Ori when were you here? What am I researching? Research on how to cure your amnesia...Wow! Don't hit me! I'm kidding of"

Secretly like 80%

Halilintar : "Don't touch me.....forget it, just you be happy"

Taufan : "Ori!! I baked some savory biscuits, try them now! I brought them to you right after I baked them, don't accept rejection!"

Gempa : "Sleepy? Come on, let me lend you my shoulder or you can rest on my thigh if you want"

Blaze : "It's cold? Give me your hand, as long as you hold it, you won't be cold!"

Ice : "Ori's stomach is soft and soft, very comfortable...ha~ I feel sleepy again"

Duri : "Ori! Ori! Come hug one, come hug one!"

Solar : "2x + 12 = 24...you just need to move 12 to the back and subtract it from 24 and then divide the front 2....Huh? I'm smart? That's natural, after all I have inherited your wisdom... Eh? Why are you shy? Don't block it! Let me see"

Confession 100%

Halilintar : "I....I like.....like you! Hey, don't laugh! This is the first time I confess to someone, so I will be nervous!"

Taufan: "I like you...not from friends or from family members, but from wanting to like you as a lover for the rest of my life"

Gempa : "I like you! I know it's weird to be confessed by your own power, but I still hope you will think about it"

Blaze : "I like you! I like you!! I like you!!!"

Ice : "When I was with you before, my heart began to beat wildly. At that time, I didn't understand this feeling. But now I understand, it was a warning that I fell in love with you... So, I like you, please date me"

Duri : "Red roses represent I love you, yellow roses represent the confession of love. 12 roses represent please date me... Ori , I gives this bouquet of roses to you, please date me!"

Solar : "I think, I like you from the beginning to the end, I want to stand by your side, I want to be with you, I want to see you smile, even if you are not talking and thinking, I like it...I like you , can you please stay with me forever?"

Boboiboy: "??? I treat you guys as brothers, but you guys want to gay me?"

end.

I originally planned to stay up late to finish writing, but I didn't expect that I would fall asleep while writing.