Bond(2/?)

*Except for allboi, the rest are all about friendship and family ties

*I will write every timeline, so I don't know if it will be very long.

*The writing is as bad as ever and seriously ooc

*Please watch with caution and wear sunglasses if necessary🕶️

*Their romance is not obvious yet, it will become apparent later.

——————————

5.

An unusually large round table;

Four sturdy wooden chairs;

and four old acquaintances who all look exactly the same.

Boboiboy was very calm, just sitting quietly as if they were meeting each other for the first time.

Sitting quietly like this, his eyes had already been locked on the other three people sitting opposite him besides him.

But the three people he was staring at didn't panic at all.

One of the three people was expressionless with his eyes closed; the other one smiled particularly cheerfully at him; and the other one looked at him with gentle eyes.

In this vast and white space, the four of them were like puppets, and no one spoke a word.

Boboiboy originally thought that this situation would continue until he woke up, but he never expected that someone would break the silence.

"Long time no see... The last time I saw you, you were just a child who had just turned ten. I didn't expect that you have grown so big in just a few years..." Tanah (earth) looked at his hands, and every word in her eyes was filled with sadness.

He saw that these hands were no longer as young and weak as a ten-year-old child, but a pair of hands that could carry many, many heavy responsibilities and were full of various scars...

But even after Tanah said so much, Boboiboy just nodded slightly, treating it as a small response.

"You have indeed grown a lot." Even Petir (Lightning), who had closed his eyes to rest, opened his eyes and showed a rare smile.

But this smile only lasted for a few seconds before disappearing without a trace. Then an extremely serious expression appeared on his face. He said:

"But I hope you don't forget the relationship between you and me."

"We only have a cooperative relationship with you, don't cross the line." Petir narrowed his eyes slightly and repeated the words when they first met in a heavy tone.

Petir's words were like some kind of invisible air pressure, instantly suffocating Boboiboy. But he still endured the invisible pressure and nodded with difficulty.

After receiving Boboiboy's nod of affirmation, Petir silently withdrew his air pressure while ignoring Tanah's dissatisfied look, and then turned back into a statue with his eyes closed.

While Boboiboy was catching his breath, Angin, who had been smiling but not speaking, suddenly said: "Oh, the time is coming. Let's see you next time~"

Then, under Boboiboy's surprised gaze, they gradually twisted, shattered, and then dissipated bit by bit.

By the time Boboiboy opened his eyes again, it was already 7 o'clock in the morning

The morning sunshine is like naughty little angels. They rush through the closed curtains and land in this dark room, as if telling him that it's time to get up.

Although Boboiboy didn't want to get up, he still struggled to get up and broke away from the gentle embrace of the bed.