【Boboiboy】It shouldn't be

*⚠️There are slight bloody descriptions⚠️

*This article can be read as no CP, or as allboi, it's up to you

*The writing is bad, put on your sunglasses before setting off

Why on earth is this happening? He just wanted to take advantage of the rare holiday to invite Boboiboy to play games together. But why? Why is this happening?

According to the original plan, Gopal and his group went to Boboiboy's house to invite him to play games together.

But when they got to his door, they knocked on the door several times and shouted his name several times, but Boboiboy didn't respond. It shouldn't be, they also asked Tok Aba who was busy entertaining guests on the way, and Tok Aba gave the answer that he was already up. Then why did he not answer the door after so long?

At this time, Gopal proposed to climb in from the bathroom, but this proposal was naturally opposed by everyone. But as time passed bit by bit, they inevitably began to worry about Boboiboy's situation. Until finally they took Gopal's bad idea and climbed in through the bathroom window. First Fang climbed up to meet them, then Yaya, Ying, and finally Gopal.

But for some reason, when Gopal stepped into this room, he had a bad feeling in his heart. He suppressed this feeling, and walked straight out of the bathroom with his friends. They first went to Boboiboy's room to check, maybe he didn't notice them because he was listening to music in the room?

But when they opened the door, there was not even a person or living thing inside, so they had to close the door in disappointment.

If he was not found in the room, it was only in the kitchen or the living room. But these two places are the closest to the door, and it is even more impossible for Boboiboy not to hear their knocking and calling.

They stood at the top of the stairs and looked downstairs. It was clearly broad daylight, but why did it give off a gloomy feeling. Gopal was already frightened by this eerie feeling and hid behind Fang, and the uneasiness in his heart became even stronger. They approached the living room step by step.

As they approached, they vaguely heard the sound of chewing like eating. Just as Gopal was about to say something, Fang stopped him and signaled him not to speak. No way, Gopal had to keep his mouth shut and continue to follow them.

When they could see the living room, the group of them could vaguely see the boboiboys split into six eating something? Maybe it's meat or something. And the other Boboiboy didn't eat around like the other Boboiboys, but instead sat on his knees and looked at his hands in disbelief. From Gopal's point of view, his hands are still reddish?

What kind of meat can make their hands turn red? And why don't they sit at the table and eat on the floor?

And when they got to the living room, all the answers were revealed

What they eat is indeed meat, but the meat comes from their best friend —— Boboiboy. He was disemboweled, and all the organs in his stomach were pulled out. His heart, which should have been beating vigorously, was no longer beating, and he was even bitten a few times. His large and small intestines are now being sucked into his mouth by his blue-eyed self or Taufan, like he is eating liquid food. Even the usually innocent Duri gnawed on Boboiboy's arm with relish. Blaze was even more frothy with one hand, stuffing the froth into his mouth with big gulps. Not to mention the others, they are all crazily eating his body, as if his body is some kind of drug, the more he eats, the more addicted he becomes

Gopal looked at the scene in front of him in horror, only feeling the breakfast he ate this morning rolling in his stomach. He suppressed his nausea, and turned his head worriedly to look at the other friends who followed him

Yaya had already covered her face, she knelt down on the ground exhausted, and burst into tears