daily life of a family

*is a short text in my head

*⚠️ABO , still have a child pa⚠️

*All are friendship and family except allboi

*It is a continuation of the previous article, let's go Go when you put on your sunglasses

Before dawn, a small figure poked her head out of the room and looked out. Before the little guy left, she looked back at her sisters and Taufan Papa who were sleeping next to each other on the bed, and quietly slipped out of the room.

When the little guy walked to the top of the stairs, she looked at the dark top of the stairs because the light bulb was broken, as if she was watching a ferocious beast opening its mouth to eat her. But this little guy didn't seem to be afraid at all. She leaned on the wall next to her and stepped silently, slowly descending the stairs one step at a time.

As soon as the little guy arrived in the living room, she heard the sizzling sound of fried eggs from the kitchen and the fragrance of chicken soup wafting along with it. She hurriedly stepped in the direction of the kitchen.

The little guy peered out of the kitchen door to look at her dad who was cooking inside—that is, Gempa. As soon as she was struggling, she decided to go in and find him.

"Daddy" she called Gempa softly and tugged at his apron

After Gempa clearly felt his apron being pulled and the call from his daughter, he stopped his cooking hands. Turn around and squat down and look at her

"Good morning, sweetheart. Why don't you sleep over?" Gempa asked, stroking her daughter's head. And the little guy just shook her head and asked:

"Where's Mom , Daddy? Gayia...Gayia misses Mom" ​​The little guy named Gayia rubbed her sleepy eyes and looked at Gempa

Gempa looked up at the clock hanging in the kitchen, and after he set the time, asked Gayia:

"Then is Gayia going to see mom with dad?"

When the sleepy little guy heard that she could go to see her mother, her sleepy eyes quickly disappeared without a trace, replaced by shiny eyes and nodding cheerfully. Gempa looked at Gayia who was happy and stood up happily. He put his hand through Gayia's armpit, lifted her into his arms, and walked out of the kitchen.

They made their way through the dark stairs, through the hallway of the room snoring and snoring, and went all the way to the door at the end of the room. Gempa knocked on the door tentatively, and after confirming that there was no response in the room, he opened the door after saying annoyance.

Opening the door, the father and daughter saw that their wife/mother was sleeping peacefully, and at the same time slowed down their breathing, for fear of waking up Boboiboy. Gayia struggled to get off Gempa's hand, but Gempa just sweated and put her on the ground helplessly.

The little guy ran to the bed where Boboiboy was lying, and tried to climb up. After a long time, the little guy finally climbed up on her short legs. She sat on the bed and looked at Boboiboy who was still sound asleep, and tentatively put her head on his bulging belly. After listening for a long time, she was willing to leave. Then she kissed her mother's cheek, crawled off the bed, and ran back to her father again. She took Gempa's hand just to leave

"Huh? Gayia, aren't you going to let your father take a look at your mother?" Gempa felt amused and helpless when he saw Gaiya who was dragging him out of the way. Gayia shook her head and said with firm eyes:

"No plan! Mom is tired, so Daddy can't disturb" Gempa looked at his daughter's firm eyes and just sighed helplessly

"Okay, Daddy won't watch it. Then will Gayia and Daddy leave?"

Gayia nodded happily after seeing Gempa compromise. Reaching out is for Gempa to hug. Since it was her daughter's request, Gempa naturally wouldn't refuse. He held his daughter by the armpit as he had done before and carried her into his arms.

After confirming that the door was closed, Gempa decided to take her daughter, who was sleepy after being relieved, back to the room to sleep, and then went back to continue cooking.

After Gempa made sure to place her daughter, he walked towards the stairs. Just when he was a few steps away from the stairs, he saw the door closest to the stairs opened, and Supra holding Mayia in his hand and Sopan holding Orleander in his hand. Gempa looked at them holding the baby and asked curiously:

"How are you two holding Mayia and Orleander?"

After Supra and Sopan looked at each other for a while, Sopan answered

"Because these two little guys are crying, and we're afraid we'll disturb Ori's sleep later, so let's coax it." Sopan shrugged and patted Orleander's back, who was still sobbing. Gempa was about to say something, but suddenly seemed to remember something and patted his forehead.

Gempa can't blame either of them, only that Tapops needs their help because they are understaffed due to the many rush missions that rush in. So Solar can only go back to Tapops, and Duri goes back to help Solar as an assistant. Boboiboy wanted to go back to help after hearing that he had an urgent mission, but was stopped by Halilintar and returned to Tapops instead of him because he was still pregnant. Only he, Taufan, Blaze, Ice, Frostfire, Glacier, Supra, Sori, Gentar and Sopan are still on Earth.

Taufan, Blaze and Ice are now in the room with their children, Frostfire and Gentar are back in the watch as energy providers to power Boboiboy and the fetus, and Glacier and Sori are helping Tok Aba open a shop together because Ochobot followed with Tapops.

While Gempa was still thinking, Supra, who had been silent for a while, spoke up:

"Gempa, what's the result of Ori's ultrasound?"

"Well, are you the result of the B-ultrasound a few days ago? Very good, the doctor said that he is a very healthy boy. I just don't know who this little guy will be like in the future, I just hope that they don't inherit too much from their warlikeness personality." Gempa scratched his head and answered Supra's question in confusion, and began to worry about the future.

"Look, didn't I say it's nothing, why be so careful." Sopan gave the Supra a nudge without holding Orleander's hand. Supra glared at Sopan at the push.

"But I'm curious, how did you two know that Ori had an ultrasound?" Gempa put his hand under his chin and looked at Supra and Sopan with dark eyes

"Hmm~ who knows?"

We don't know if it was because they were in the dark hallway, or because of the light in the room, or maybe it was themselves. Their eyes seemed to glow in the dark corridor, and then flickered. Coupled with Sopan's grinning face and Supra's expressionless face, it adds a few more evils

end.

If you have any questions, you can ask _(:з」∠)_