Chapter Three.

After class, the wolves and I headed to the library to check out the history of Seabrook and whether the books tells us where the Moonstone is hidden.

I was in one of the isles in the history sections picking up some books that might help us and just as I turned around to head back, Willa jumped out of nowhere, backing me up against the shelf with her body.

"Willa!" I shrieked making her smirk.

"You scared me". I breathed out as her arms pinned me in from moving anywhere.

"Sorry, love". She chuckled.

"What are you doing?" I asked when she moved in closer to me and nuzzled her face in my neck.

"I miss you". She muttered against my neck, placing feather light kisses to my skin.

"You see me everyday". I giggled making her pull back.

"Yeah, but ever since we got to Seabrook we haven't spent alone time together". She smirked running her hand down my side before dipping into my dress making me gasp and push it away.

"Once we retrieve the Moonstone, it will be just us two together again. And you can have a much alone time as you want". I assured wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Mhm, I can't wait". She smiled leaning In slightly.

"Hey, that dog ate my homework!" Bree yelled ruining our moment once again.

"Come on". I sighed walking over to Addison with Willa behind me.

"Lies!" Willa yelled slamming the books down on the table Bree and Addison were sitting at.

"These history books claim werewolves attacked Seabrook Settlers. But they struck first and stole our Moonstone ". She added.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that". Addison stated sincerely.

"There's a lot you don't know". Willa scoffed picking up the books and headed towards the exit.

"I know the alarm's gonna go off if you don't check out those books". Addison called after her.

Willa took off her necklace before tossing it at the machine making it short circuit.

"Our necklaces have a way with electronics". Wyatt smirked at Addison's shocked face before following after my mate.

"Uh-uh!" I stopped Wynter, holding out my hand in front of her making her pout. I wiggled my fingers telling her to hand over the torn piece of paper in her hand and she groaned before giving it to me and stomping out the library.

"Sorry". I chuckled awkwardly sliding the paper over to Bree before following after my sister.

○○○○

"Ugh! Useless!" Willa groaned as we sat outside ZombieTown, going over the books.

"None of these History books say where the moonstone is hidden". She added.

"Hello wolves, allow me to introduce myself". Three zombies approached us.

"I'm Zed, Zombie, football star, presidential hopeful". He laughed weakly sticking his hand out for Willa to shake.

"Okay". He muttered awkwardly, retrieving his hand when she just glared at him making me smile to myself.

"When Zombies first came to Seabrook, we were outsiders, too. Which is why you need a great president like Zed to represent you". The female spoke.

"We'd be honored if you guys joined us". She added.

"Our pack is our pack". Wynter interrupted standing up to them.

"We don't need anyone else, so..." She added.

"Who doesn't want more friends?" The little girl asked.

"Underneath all that fluffy hair, I bet you're a real softie". She smiled making Wynter bend down to her level.

"I am a mean, mean werewolf, kid. I am tough and rough". Wynter yelled making me share a look with Willa.

"Aw, you said "ruff". Like a sweet little puppy dog. Ruff, ruff!" The girl cooed.

"We are beasts of the forest, we will never be tamed". Wynter yelled just as the girl reached over to scratch behind her ear.

"Oh boy. Oh wow, that's great. Oh wow". Wynter sighed happily, melting back into her chair making me giggle lightly.

"Sorry". She whispered when Willa gave her a look.

"We're nothing like you zombies". Willa stated, removing her hand from my thigh to stand up in front of them.

"You sort of are. Your necklace is powered, right? Kind of like an organic Z-band". The older girl pointed out.

"You're smarter than he looks". I commented, getting up to stand next to Willa.

"Thanks". The zombie smiled shyly making Willa glare at her before pulling me into her side.

"That's necklace keeps you from fully Wolfing out?" Zed asked going to touch my necklace but Willa slapped his hand away.

"The opposite. Our Moonstones make us our true werewolf selves". I answered.

"So without it you'd be human?" He asked again.

"No, we'd die. We'd be nothing". Willa answered.

"Imagine how alive you'd feel if you didn't tamp things down. Hold back your true selves". Wyatt added.

"Actually of got this theory that zombies might've evolved beyond their need for Z-bands". The zombie girl commented making Zed laugh uncomfortably.

"Z-bands are great. They help you fit in. And I think you guys would have a much better time at Seabrook if you just followed in our footsteps. Join a club, play football. I'll even teach you how to tackle". He said pointing to Wynter and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Just lighten up. Be more like us". He added making Willa roll her eyes before pulling me with her to walk passed him with the other wolves in tow.

At the end of the song, Zed was spinning a ball in his hand which led Wynter to tackle him and we busted out laughing.

My sister got up and howled out before turning to look at us with an innocent smile.

"Ow!" Zed yelled making me giggle as I gave Wynter a high five.