Chapter 10

It's been a year since we found the moonstone and settled into Seabrook. My sister ended up joining the football team since she's amazing at tackling almost anything.

Willa focuses on her duties as Alpha with my help occasionally, but if I'm not helping her, then I'm busy running around after Weston and he can sometimes be a handful.

Tonight was a big deal for monsters in Seabrook and everyone was counting on Zed to win tonight's football game and hopefully get recruited into Mountain collage and open the gates for monsters everywhere. Although there is one major concern to Willa and that's the meteors that's been happening ever since we recovered the moonstone.

As for me, I was standing in the Frozen yoghurt store with Weston, who kept bugging me to get him some of that frozen goodness and I gave in. Once we left the store, we made our way towards the school's football field.

"Weston, slow down! You're gonna get a brain freeze". I chuckled as he scoffed the Fro-yo down his throat and he looked up at me with the yoghurt all over his mouth.

"But is tastes so good". He groaned in delight.

"It's not going anywhere". I chuckled.

"You've got it all over your face, come 'ere". I smiled and his eyes widened.

"No, I'm not done!" He yelled before running off making me groan,

"Weston, get back here!" I yelled before chasing after him.

"You'll never take me alive, demon!" He yelled over his shoulder as he ran across the football field, earning looks from the cheerleaders and football  players.

"Hi, Wren!" Wynter yelled as I ran passed her.

"Bye, Wren!". She yelled again.

"Why are you like this?" I grunted making him laugh as I saw Willa and Wyatt in the distance and they were looking at us confused as to why I was chasing an eight year old around the field out of breath.

"Hey look, there's Zoey!" I yelled making the were-pup stop in his track and look around the field.

"Where?" He yelled excitedly and I ran up behind him and threw him over my shoulder with a victorious chuckle.

"Ha! Got you". I yelled making him groan and I began walking towards my mate and her brother.

"That is so not cool, Wren". He whined making me laugh.

"Is there a reason you had Wren chasing you around the football field?" Willa smiled amusingly as I placed him on the ground in front of her.

"She wanted to clean my face from the Fro-yo but I wanted to lick it off". He answered with a pout making her laugh.

"I think that's enough sweets for you today". She smiled as he licked the rim of the fro-yo cup.

"Weston, it's time for your nap". One of our pack members, Willow stated walking up to us and he whined.

"But I don't want too". He whined as she leaned down to pick him up.

"Sorry pup, but it's your mom's rules". She commented making me share a look with Willa.

"Can't I stay up? It is the big game tonight?" He pouted, looking between Willa and I, not even bothered by the fact that she just called Willa and I his moms.

"Sorry, buddy. But we don't need you being cranky later on. We'll see you later". Willa stated before kissing the top of his head.

"But Zoey doesn't get nap times". He frowned as I went over to kiss his cheek.

"That's because Zoey isn't our kid, you are!" I smiled and he huffed.

"Bye, sweetheart". I smiled and he looked at me.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He pouted making me smile before going over to blow a raspberry on his cheek making him laugh loudly.

"Later kid". Wyatt smiled giving him a high five and I watched him leave in Willow's arms.

Willa grabbed my hand before the three of us carried on walking just as another meteor flew passed making our moonstones glow red.

"Our moonstones are acting weird, you guys. Something big is happening". Willa stated as Wyatt turned around to look at us before we looked up at the falling meteors.

"Something big is happening". He commented before turning back to us whilst raising a Seabrook flag.

"Biggest football game in the universe". He added, totally disregarding Willa's concern.

"Just the biggest in Seabrook". I chuckled at his excitement.

Just then a girl walked up to Willa with a paint brush up to her face making Willa turn and hiss at her making the poor girl gasp in fright.

"Come on. You know how important a win is for all us monsters". Wyatt commented as Willa continued to stare down the frightened girl and I gave her an awkward smile before pulling Willa from around the waist and away from the girl who hurried off.

"Seabrook needs you, cheer wolf". He added with a smirk.

"You want a fierce werewolf leader to rally a football team?" She scoffed as I let go of her.

"Come on". Wyatt encouraged.

"Besides, Wynter's on the football team. If not for her, then do it for me". I pouted making her look at me.

"And if you do, then maybe we can do our own little routine tonight at home". I smirked and she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Ew!" Wyatt commented whilst pulling a disgusted face.

"Fine!" She sighed making me smile brightly.

"But you better be naked as soon as we get home". She warned whilst pointing a finger at me and I bit my lip with a smirk.

"Stop that!" She groaned pulling my lip from in between my teeth making me giggle as she leaned in the kiss me passionately, totally forgetting that Wyatt was right there as well as people around us.

"Seriously?" He groaned.

"I'm standing right here". Wyatt scoffed making me pull back and look at him with a smile.

"Well, maybe if you told Eliza how you feel then you would be doing the exact same thing with her and you wouldn't be complaining about Willa and I". I smirked making him roll his eyes.

"I can't with you two". He mumbled before walking off making me look at Willa and giggle.

"Oh, I know a place where we haven't done it yet". I gasped and she looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"And where's that?" She questioned.

"The library". I smirked making her chuckle.

"Let's go!" She smiled before grabbing my hand and we ran towards the school.