Chapter Seven

"Let go of me! You're making a mistake!" I struggled against the guard as he harshly pushed me into the building.

"Save it for the mayor, werewolf!" He scoffed making me wince as he pushed me into another room and I turned to glare at him.

"Wren!" Willa yelled and I turned to see the werewolves in handcuffs as they were being forced into a corner.

"Willa!" I yelled in fear as I went to run towards her but I was suddenly lifted off the ground by my waist making me yell out as I struggled to get free.

"Wren! Let her go!" Willa screamed as her eyes flashed orange trying to escape the guard holding her to get to me.

"Wren!" Wynter panicked as I thrashed around in the guard's grip.

"Tie her down! The one holding me yelled as he struggled to keep me steady just as another guard came rushing over to try and grab my thrashing legs, but I brought my leg up and kicked him in the face with my boot making him cry out in pain.

"That's it!" The guard holding me yelled before taking out some sort of weapon and tasered me in the back and I scream out in pain.

"Wren!" Willa, Wynter and Wyatt screamed.

"Leave her alone!" Willa growled in anger as I slumped in the guards arms with a whine.

Suddenly the guard holding me yelled out in pain which led him to drop me onto my knees and I looked back to see Weston had bit him in the leg.

"Wren!" He yelled running over to me just as more guards surrounded the both of us with tasers pointed towards us.

"Stop!" I screamed holding Weston close to my body and shielding him away from them.

"No!" Addison yelled gaining everyone's attention which gave me the opportunity to pick up Weston and back away from the guards.

"Addison?" Zevon and her dad called confused when she showed up with the whole school in protest. She began singing and dancing with the rest of the school in declaration to save the moonstone which made the wolves cheer out.

"You gotta stop the demolition, dad". Zed stated walking up to his father once the song was over.

"I know how hard you worked to get this job. But if it's gonna hurt the werewolves, you have to stop it". He added making Zevon look at the pained expression on my face as Weston latched onto me for dear life.

"You're right". He sighed.

"And Addison's right. Shut it down. Stop the detonation". He ordered one of his workers.

"Tomorrow, when it's safe, we'll find what you're looking for. But right now, you can all go home". He yelled making everyone cheer loudly.

"Wren, are you okay?" Weston asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, pup". I assured him.

'Wren!?" Willa yelled running towards me before pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"I'm so sorry, I couldn't get to you. Are you okay?" She panicked looking me over for any injuries.

"I'm okay, my love!" I assured her making her sigh.

"I swear, I'll rip his throat out". She growled.

"I think there's been enough violence for today, don't you think?" I chuckled.

"Weston, I am so proud of you!" Willa smiled turning to the pup and picking him up.

"But don't you ever do something like that again". She warned.