Chapter Nine

Willa and I gathered some of the wolves that were still strong enough before meeting up with the zombies in Zombie Town and we all made our way towards Seabrook High.

Willa and I walked hand in hand up to the front of the school with the others when Bucky stopped us in the middle of the entrance.

"You guys can't be here. There are laws against this". He protested.

"Bad laws are meant to be broken". Zed shrugged.

"And monsters don't follow the rules". Eliza smiled giving Zed a low five.

"Zombies are a part of Seabrook, Bucky and we deserve to be here". She added making him huff in anger.

"We're a part of Seabrook, too". Wyatt smirked.

"The originals, in fact". I added cockily making Bucky look behind him then back at us with a smirk.

"Someone's gotta stop you". He challenged before walking over to the lever that triggers the alarm, making Willa snarl at him as she bared her fangs and claws at him as her eyes changed color and he yelped in fear.

"Welcome to Prawn". He muttered before running off in fear making me snicker.

Suddenly Willa started coughing and I rushed over to check on her.

"I'm okay". She assured me once she saw the look of concern on my face.

"Come on". I sighed worriedly as I took her hand and led everyone into the school.

Walking into the Dance, Willa and I went over to sit by a small podium where we comforted the other wolves. I checked on Wynter, since she was looking worse and I sighed.

"Oh, Wynter!" I muttered bringing her into a hug and she coughed against my chest.

"I'm not sure how much longer I can hold on. But I want you to know that I love you and you would've been amazing as Willa's Omega someday". She smiled lightly.

"I love you too". I whispered, not being able to trust my own voice before kissing the top of her head.

"Wren?" Willa called and I turned around to look at her.

"You wanna dance with me one last time?" She smiled sadly and I nodded before taking her hand as she led me over to the dance floor.

I wrapped my arms around her neck as her went around my waist and I looked up at her since she's taller than me.

"There were so many things I wanted to do with you before our time was up. I didn't think it would be this soon". I sighed as we swayed to the music.

"Me too. One of them was walking down the isle with you". She muttered making me shed a tear and she was quick to wipe it away with her thumb.

"I love you, Wren. More than anything in this world and I am so sorry if I ever made you feel like I failed you". She stated and I shook my head.

"I love you too, Willa. And I could never feel that way about you. From day one, you've made me the proudest mate and I always felt your love, even before you admitted it". I smiled slightly.

Willa:

🎶You're from the perfect paradise
and I'm living on the darker side.🎶

Wren:

🎶Ooh, I had a feeling if you
got to know me🎶

Willa:

🎶Right from the start you
caught my eye
And something inside me
came to life 🎶

Wren: