Chapter Four.

The next day, Willa wanted us to keep an eye on Addison, whilst she went to check on the elders. We found Addison is the gym, leading Cheer practice. I was always curious as to why Seabrook made such a big deal about cheerleading and I guess I was about to find out.

Wynter, Wyatt and I were sitting on the bleachers with the rest of the pack when Addison came running in excitedly whilst blowing the whistle.

"I'm so fired up to be running cheer practice. Together, we can do anything". She beamed brightly to the cheerleaders making me raise my eyebrow.

"Addi?" Bree called, pointing towards us and she turned around to look at us.

"Sorry, but this practice space is for cheerleaders only". Addison stated making my sister scoff.

"Ha! Just try and get us to leave". Wynter challenged as she stood up.

"Wynter. Some respect". Wyatt muttered, standing up to place a hand on her shoulder.

"No, I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay". Addison smiled and I looked at my sister, who shared the same confused look as me.

"Show us what you can do". She added and I raised my eyebrows at her.

"The cheer team is for everyone". She smiled.

Wyatt looked at us with a smile before he grabbed my hand and dragged me over to Addison.

"Five, six, seven, eight!" Addison yelled before showing us a routine and we followed her lead. I had to admit I was actually having fun, but I'd never admit that to Willa or she'll have a hernia.

At the end of the routine, Wyatt caught Addison before setting her down and she hugged him.

"That was so amazing". Addison laughed as we stood in front of her.

"You are all natural cheerleaders". She smiled making us chuckle.

"We wolves work well together". Wyatt smiled and I nodded.

"But I'm not a wolf". Addison stated.

"Hmm". Wyatt smirked and she looked at him confused.

Suddenly Wynter started coughing hysterically and her necklace and eyes started glowing a sickly green and I looked at her worriedly.

"Wynter?" I called, going over to her just as she collapsed to her knees and I caught her.

Bucky came over to Addison whilst clapping and a huge smile on his face.

"Well done, Addison". He cheered as I helped Wynter to her feet and she leaned against me.

"With werewolves on cheer, this election is so in the bag". He added making me roll my eyes at him.

"Bucky, this is not about politics. I always just felt like cheer could unite". Addison argued.

"You are going to make a great cheer captain". Bucky stated, completely ignoring what she just said.

"I'm gonna be cheer captain!" She yelled making me smile at her excitement as the cheer squad applauded her.

"I was thinking the team could move beyond trophies and we could start an outreach program". Addison stated.

"Whoa. Cheer is what I say cheer's about". Bucky interrupted her.

"And it's about winning". He smiled making me scoff as he walked away.

"Hi, I'm Bucky". He smiled walking up to some of the wolves and I shook my head at him.

"You're a leader, Addison". Wyatt stated, grabbing her hand.

"But of something a lot greater than cheer". He added and she looked at him then down at their hands.

"Zed!" She called making me look at the door just as he stormed out with Addison behind him and I looked at Wynter.

"Uh-oh". I mumbled.

An hour later, I was standing in front of my locker, getting my books I needed for homework that night, when I felt arms sneak around my waist and a kiss being planted to my cheek and I turned around and smiled at Willa.

"Hey". I chuckled making her smile.

"Hey. Wynter told me about the little cheer practice you guys attended". She chuckled.

"Nothing like a little work out to get your day started". I joked making her hum.

"I can think of another way to work out and it doesn't include a dance routine". She whispered in my ear making me blush furiously.

"Down, Girl We're in public". I chuckled, pushing her slightly by her chest and she smirked.

"That's never stopped you before". She stated backing me up against my locker making my breath hitch.

"Remember that night I took you right outside the Den, under the stars". She whispered against my neck and I shivered.

"How can I forget, Wynter walked out on us". I chuckled at the memory just as Willa's hand moved towards my backside and she squeezed slightly.

"Still. You trembling under my touch as I completely marked you is my favorite pass time". She kissed the mark right by my collar bone.

"Willa". I sighed pushing her away slightly and she looked at me confused.

"Wynter's getting worse and I'm really starting to get worried". I muttered.

"If Wyatt is so sure that Addison is the great Alpha then we have to take her back to the Den and present the Moonstone necklace to her". Willa stated.

"It has to be tonight then. I'm not sure how much longer we have". I mentioned and she nodded.

"We'll be okay, babe". She assured, cupping my cheeks and I nodded before she leaned in to kiss me lovingly.

That night we made our way over to Addison's house and Willa went up to her door and left a long claw mark across the wood before coming back over to me and she grabbed my hand.

Seconds later, Addison opened the door and when she saw the mark Willa made, she gasped before setting her mug against the table outside and saw us standing outside her house.

"Come with us". Willa ordered and she looked at us slightly afraid.

"What's so important?" She questioned nervously.

"You are!" I answered making her look at me confused.