Chapter Eleven

Later that night I was on my way towards Zombie Town after putting Weston to bed and I spotted Willa on top of the school bus howling with a poster of Seabrook High in her hand.

"What is she doing?" I asked walking up to Wyatt who was looking up at her before looking at me.

"Let's tear these Eastside Eels apart. Destroy them! Yeah!" Willa yelled making the crowd cheer before she bent down and scratched her claws along the roof of the bus.

"Maybe just a bit too much school spirit". Wyatt commented and I chuckled.

"You're the one who convinced her to cheer for the football team". I pointed out and he looked at me.

"Yeah, well you bribed her with sex". He scoffed making me smirk.

"I regret nothing". I commented just as Zoey walked up to us with a tablet in her hands.

"Get our mighty shrimp on this bus so we can defend our turf". Willa yelled and we turned our attention back on her.

"No outsiders mess with our pack. Yeah!" She added and the crowd roared in approval.

"When you're from Seabrook, you are Seabrook". Willa yelled before the crowd started chanting, 'Seabrook'.

Suddenly the tablet in Zoey's hand started ringing and she swiped to answer it.

"Eliza". Wyatt smiled excitedly when her face popped on the screen.

"Hey, Wyatt". She smiled.

"I-I can't believe you're not here for this. We all miss you". He beamed making me smirk.

"Who misses her the most, Wyatt?" Zoey sang in a teasing voice making me snicker and he placed his finger against his lips, shushing us.

"Wait, what'd she say? I couldn't hear what she said". Eliza stuttered as the tablet began to glitch.

"Okay, everyone, let's give it up for our football team as they head off to victory. Here they come". Addison yelled, gaining our attention and we began to cheer as we turned to look at the banister they were gonna jump through.

But instead of the football team, Bucky ran through it with his signature pose before doing a cartwheel followed by a flip and I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you, thank you for coming to see me off for my big game". He chuckled and I scoffed before he started a conversation with the 'Aceys'.

"What a douche nozzle". I commented just as Willa appeared by my side and she wrapped her arm around me.

Suddenly the band started playing, followed by the fog machines going off and we started cheering when the football team came running through the fog.

"Go Seabrook!" Zed yelled, running in first.

"Hey, Seabrook! Seabrook! Go, go, go, go!" He encouraged as he moved to the side and cheered for his team mates.

"Whoo! Let's go". He yelled as they ran to the bus and I saw Wynter walking towards Zed defeatedly.

"Is she okay?" Wyatt questioned and I sighed before jogging over towards Zed's side.

"Hey, hey. You are going to kill it out there tonight, okay?" Zed assured and I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, those Eels think that they can keep you caged up. They think they can keep you on a leash. But you are no cuddly puppy. You are a fierce beast of the forest!" I encouraged. grabbing her helmet and she started growling before she let out a howl along with Zed all riled up making me smile.

"This shrimp be cray!" Wynter yelled.

"So cray! Go Wynter". Zed hyped her up as she began running to the bus just as Addison approached and I watched her with a smile.

"Oh, wait! Wynter, watch out--". I tried to warn as I saw her running full speed towards the bus,  but it was too late. Wynter ran straight into the side of the bus leaving a hug dent, making Zed and I wince.

"Oh, that's gotta hurt". I cringed just as she turned to look at us.

"Too much?" She asked nervously making Zed and I look at each other.

"Never too much. You do you". Zed assured her making the crowd cheer and I ran over to Wynter as the crowd started chanting again.

"All right, let's get this off". I muttered as I grabbed her helmet and pulled it off her head.

"Well at least you don't have to pay for damages. You can just pop that right back out". Wyatt commented looking at the dent in the bus as him and Willa came over to us.

"You good?" Willa asked looking at my sister and she nodded.

"Hey, isn't that the recruiter from Mountain college?" Wyatt asked and we followed his gaze to a frightened man and woman walking towards Zed and Addison.

"Looks like it". I shrugged.

"Hopefully this all goes well". Wynter commented.

"And fast, so I can get her home and in our bed". Willa smirked before giving me a wink and I smiled at her.

"Suddenly I feel very single". Wynter muttered making me laugh.

"Uh, guys. What is that?" Wyatt pointed towards the sky and we looked up to see a spaceship emerging from the clouds.

"Holy shi--" I muttered just as a laser went off hitting a nearby post and it fell over onto the bus next to us making it spark and we moved out the way.

"We have to protect the moonstone". Willa yelled over the commotion and we nodded before running towards our life source to stand guard around it.

After the whole dance battle, we stood face to face with the Aliens making Zed do something with his Z-band and zombie out as Willa and I stood next to him as we growled at the outsiders with our claws raised and our eyes glowing orange.

Zed let out a terrifying roar causing the aliens to flinch as he got in their faces.

"No! Zed, stop! Enough!" Addison yelled, pulling her boyfriend back.

"Oops. It seems our arrival may have caused a small, somewhat destructive energy surge". The alien in the middle stated and I narrowed my eyes at him before catching sight of the Alien on his right, who was staring at me intensively and I shifted uncomfortably which didn't go unnoticed by Willa.

"You okay?" She whispered towards me as the aliens started whispering to each other and I looked at her and nodded.

The alien in the middle bent down to pick up one of Addison's national cheer off flyers and looked down at it before giving each other a look then looking back at us.

"Take us to your leader". The alien with the short bob hair cut yelled.

"Your cheerleader". The one who kept staring at me smiled.

"Hi". Addison smiled walking in front of us from behind Zed.

"We accept your invitation to the national cheer off". The same alien smiled making Addison look back at Zed with a chuckle and I shared a looked with Willa.

"Z-Patrol, arrest them!" Addison's dad, Dale yelled and the aliens smiled excitedly which gave me the impression that they have no idea what that meant.