JohnJae

Jaehyun and Johnny

Jaehyun and Johnny

Blurb: After the concert in Manila, Johnny was talking to Taeyong about the concert. When he gets to his room and sees Jaehyun, he smiles. Jaehyun teased him for fun times while tried to stop him, so he punished him.

—----

"Taeyong!"

Johnny opened the leader's door, where Taeyong was lying on his bed. "Oh hey hyung," Taeyong looked up at the older from his phone. Johnny sat down next to him, he asked "How was the concert?" "Oh it's great," Taeyong immediately replied "The performance was tiring but hey at least we can hang out together and we get to see our fans here in Manila,"

Johnny immediately giggled and said "Yeah, it was fun," Then both of them awkwardly looked at each other in utter silence. Johnny was fidgeting his hands while Taeyong was looking at his phone. Taeyong glanced at Johnny, who was still there at the side of his bed. Taeyong coughed "Don't you have SOMEONE to get your attention?" Johnny hummed and turned in Taeyong's direction. He saw Taeyong lying down and crossing his arms and looking at him, waiting for his answer.

"Oh yeah!" Johnny puts his hand on his head "Jaehyun," before leaving Taeyong's room.

—---

"Hey baby," Johnny hugged behind Jaehyun and laid his head on Jaehyun's shoulder. "You reading a book, huh?"

Jaehyun nodded and giggled as Johnny started pickering him with butterfly kisses on his neck. Johnny wrapped his arms around Jaehyun's waist and playfully teased him. Jaehyun turns around and playfully teases him. He traced his lengthy hands on Johnny's chest while the older tried not to laugh at his boyfriend's action.

"Baby," Jaehyun whined, "Let's cuddle, I wanna use this," he points to Johnny's lower region. Johnny looked at him and replied "Baby, no," trying to push Jaehyun's hands away from his chest. Jaehyun pouts and tries to open Johnny's button up shirt. He successfully unbuttoned the first three buttons, but when it came to the fourth button, things went south.

Johnny grabbed Jaehyun's hands and pulled him forward, he used his big arms to pin Jaehyun on the bed. Jaehyun smirked "Go ahead baby, kiss me," he push his lips forward hoping to get a kiss from the older but instead Johnny just said "Open your mouth,"

Jaehyun was shocked about this but alas, he had to obey his boyfriend's orders. So he opens his mouth. Johnny knelt down on the bed and unzipped his pants and threw them off the floor. He then removed his underwear and started climbing on Jaehyun. Jaehyun can only see Johnny's bulging cock as it touches the tip of his nose. He whimpered as Johnny's cock rubbed around Jaehyun's face.

"Aww, baby," Johnny seductively coos, "You want this, do you?" to which Jaehyun nodded. "Speak," Johnny replied, anger evident through his voice. Jaehyun gulped and replied "Yes, daddy, please do anything. Touch me, fuck me, fill me up with your cum," he desperately whined like it was his last wish. This made Johnny smirk and obliged "Okay then,"

He puts his dick inside Jaehyun's mouth and the younger starts sucking the member. It started slow and Johnny enjoyed it but gradually started to go faster when Johnny started basically fucking the life out of Jaehyun.

The younger bobbed his head slowly as he moved his tongue up and down while the older watched gleefully. He loves seeing Jaehyun weak on his knees, hearing the melodious and obscene moans of the older, and the look of submission in his eyes, gave him such arousal. Jaehhyun eats Johnny's cock like it was the finest dessert that he'd ever tasted, trying to make the most out of it. He wants it, He yearns for it, He needs it. A week's worth of cum on his mouth is presented to him right now as Johnny cummed inside Jaehyun's mouth, which made Jaehyun pull out.

—---

"Ah, AH! Johnny slow down!"

Jaehyun moaned as Johnny kept penetrating his long hard dick inside his tiny little asshole. Johnny didn't want to stop instead he kept going and going which made the younger groan and moan as he tried to let go but Johnny tied his hands on the bed frame earlier, meaning he has no chance of escaping.

"Baby," Johnny breathed, "I'm gonna cum," "Do it then," wailed Jaehyun. Then Jaehyun moaned and flopped on the bed as Johnny cummed his ass for the third time. "You may have a fat ass," Johnny slapped Jaehyun's ass which made Jaehyun yelp, "But you're really loud when we're fucking," Jaehyun commented "You're so big," Johnny let go of Jaehyun's restrains and lay next to Jaehyun. "Sorry, if it hurts you,"

"No, no," Jaehyun muttered "It was fine and I love it," which made Johnny smile at the younger.

"Johnny hyung, you guys are so loud!" Haechan whined behind the closet door. "Oh shit, I forgot Donghyuck is locked on the closet door!" Jaehyun hurriedly dressed up before running to the closet.