Chenji

Lingerie - Chenji

There he was, typing on his computer the plans for his operation in the mafia. Park Jisung, the youngest of the Park family to be officially a hitman. At the age of 16, he went on his first mission, assassinating the president of a rival company that a businessman hired to kill him. Despite his very wealthy lifestyle as a 27 year old man from Seoul, growing up in a mansion surrounded by many servants, he still kept a low profile and lived a down to earth personality.

Until he met Zhong Chenle.......

Zhong Chenle, the epitome of a sugar baby. The son of a CEO in China who owns many businesses and a few luxury hotels all over Korea and abroad. He is a wealthy socialite and was born in one of the most influential families in China.

With Short black hair that reaches the back of his hair, thick eyebrows and deep brown eyes. He also had the body of a model. His face is round and looks soft, but is sharp and defined at the same time.

He's not stupid or anything, and has quite an intelligence level; he graduated in business college and became an accountant, which earns lots of money. When Chenle and Jisung were dating, Chenle assumed that Jisung was just a normal socialite but was stunned when Jisung paid for everything on their first date. The dinner in the most expensive restaurant, the shopping items full of clothes and necklaces, even a teddy bear that was worth 5.9 million won, He paid everything.

While Jisung was typing, Chenle was sitting down, his tail wagging as he mindlessly scrolled down on his feed. Until something caught his eye, his tail stood straight up as he saw his favorite lingerie set on discount. '7 Million korean won today!' He thought the price would go from 15 million won to 7 million won. Though expensive, it was a bargain for Chenle.

With his cat ears up, he walked towards Jisung began hugging him and purring on his chest. Jisung immediately noticed this and asked the 28 year old Chinese man, "What are you doing, baby?" In his low seductive voice.

Chenle gave a mischievous grin before speaking, "Hm.. I just saw that new lingerie on sale today and it makes me so happy~!" With his tail wagging more vigorously than ever, Jisung felt like he was being tortured. But Jisung quickly kept his composure and asked "And why are you asking me? Don't you have your own money?"

The cat continued giving his puppy eyes, "Please! Don't say noeee! You promised that you would buy everything for our anniversary!" While saying that, he pouted and hugged his boyfriend tightly. Jisung just rolled his eyes at the cat in front of him.

"If it makes you happy, I'll buy it. Just don't spend all your money with your friends!" Jisung sighed, knowing how stubborn Chenle can get. However, Chenle's face instantly lit up and gave a wide smile.

"But," Jisung began to raise his finger up to Chenle's mouth "Only if you give me anything I wanted, and then I'll buy you those lingeries," Chenle immediately listened, waiting for Jisung's answers.

Jisung picked up Chenle and pinned him against the bed and gave sloppy kisses on Chenle's neck. Jisung removed his pants and pulled out his dick. He rubbed the tip of his dick on Chenle's clothed puss, causing the latter to moan loudly. After that, Chenle started whining and pulling his boyfriend's cock inside him. As they continued, Chenle slowly slipped his fingers under Jisung's shirt and caressed his abs.

Jisung removes his partner's panties and slowly puts his big throbbing dick making Chenle slowly moan. As soon as Jisung entered into Chenle's warm entrance, Chenle wrapped his legs around Jisung's waist and kissed Jisung passionately. Their tongues fought for dominance and Jisung slowly entered into Chenle's tight hole. They both moaned and groaned as the pleasure began to build up. Soon enough, Jisung was thrusting his hips faster and harder until he released deep inside of Chenle.

"O-o-o-o-o-o-o-ppppaaaaaa!!!!!!" Chenle moaned loudly as he could feel his pussy being obliterated and Chenle started to cry, while Jisung kept cumming inside the pussy he loves so much.

After Chenle recovered from his orgasm, he smiled widely at his boyfriend. Jisung was sweating and breathing heavily while stroking Chenle's head. He gently kissed Chenle's forehead, "You're such a good boy for me."

Chenle grinned and leaned forward to kiss Jisung's lips lightly, "I'm not a good boy, Sungie. You are the only one I could do that to...and I love every single thing about you." Jisung blushed, feeling embarrassed by Chenle's words. After all, Jisung never really said that kind of thing.

"Now what do we eat for dinner tonight?" Jisung replied after clearing his throat. Chenle giggled and shook his head.

"Why don't we order some food first? It's getting late anyway..." Chenle said while looking at the clock.

"Okay... I'll make us some ramyeon and soup. You pick the menu, okay?" Chenle nodded and smiled.

They ordered some food and sat down to watch Netflix. Afterwards, Jisung went to bed early, leaving Chenle alone to do some research on the internet. Chenle decided to do his usual research online because he knows it would take way too long to read any of it. He decided to look for porn movies while Jisung secretly ordered the lingerie set.

Comment down below your requests/ships and as always thank you for reading!!!!