Jaeyong

The Devil's Sex Toy

He entered the apartment expecting his boyfriend to embrace him but he was greeted with nothing by silence. The apartment never felt so quiet and dead, "Taeyong?" he called out as he dropped his suitcase. Then he heard the barks of their pet dog, Kang Kang running towards him and barked and jumped.

Jaehyun knelt down and tried to calm the dog down. "Kang Kang, Kang kang, calm down," he tried to calm the dog but the dog kept barking. Jaehyun, sensing there's something wrong, stood up and immediately Kang kang ran towards the stairs and jumped, Jaehyun went upstairs and immediately the dog back down, Jaehyun looked and Kang kang was pointing at the bedroom door.

Feeling his heart racing and the adrenaline inside him took over his body so he rammed his body on the door. It opened and took a look inside. Everything seems normal except the messy bed and in the middle of the room lies Taeyong, tied up on a chair with duct tape and his mouth taped shut. His clothes which consisted of an oversized t-shirt and short shorts were ripped, red marks appeared on his body, specifically on his neck, and was screaming and trying to break free.

"Taeyong," Jaehyun shrieked, trying to approach him but Taeyong tried to tell him something but before Jaehyun could ever approach his boyfriend to aid him, he felt a sharp in his back, He fell down, hitting his body on the floor, he looked up and saw a familiar face approaching Taeyong. The figure looked straight ahead and saw a familiar face approaching Taeyong. The figure looked straight at Jaehyun, Jaehyun's eyes were wide and filled with both rage and fear. He was no ordinary man, he was Youngho, his friend back in the demon world.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Youngho boasted putting his finger beneath Jaehyun's jaw, lifting it up and grinned, seeing the fear in his eyes. Youngho went up to Taeyong and touched his exposed chest. Taeyong squirmed around and tried to avoid the incubus' hand.

Jaehyun saw this and yelled "Don't you dare touch my boyfriend or AH-!" he groaned as another pierced his back, he fell down, his body numb from the pain. Taeyong screams, tears flowing as he desperately tries to let go. But Johnny caressed his face and said "Aw, does little Taeyongie want his dominant boyfriend to comfort him?"

"P-p-lease Youngho," Jaehyun breathed, his words were shaking, tears slowly streaming down his cheeks. "I'll go back to hell. Anything, just don't hurt Taeyong," Even with his pleads, Youngho just grinned before replying "Well, I've already changed my mind," while looking at Taeyong "I'll take this cupcake," Jaehyun watched as Youngho removed the tape off of Taeyong's mouth and was about to kiss him but Taeyong, in a fit of rage, spat Youngho right at the face.

Youngho groaned as he felt disgusted at Taeyong's actions. He wiped the spit off of his face and grabbed Taeyong's jaw. "You naughty little brat, you're really getting punished in hell," A wide grin appeared on Youngho's face. Jaehyun cannot believe what he's hearing. With all the might he crawled and screamed "No!" But before he could say anything else, he felt some wrapping on his right leg. Next thing he knew, he was dragged slowly, away from Youngho and Taeyong. "Jaehyun! No!" Taeyong screamed as his boyfriend was dragged away.

Jaehyun tried to grab on anything he could grab before yelling "No, wait! Taeyong!"

—--

Jaehyun woke up in a sweat, his breath was shaky as he looked around the room. It was normal, nothing out of the ordinary. He breathed a sigh of relief before lying down on their shared bed. Then, he noticed that Taeyong's part of the bed was empty. Adrenaline took over him as he tried to find Taeyong. He jolted up and walked around, calling out "Taeyong? Taeyong?"

"What?" He turned to see Taeyong in an oversized shirt, rubbing his eyes. Jaehyun, as a sign of relief for Taeyong, was safe. Jaehyun approached the older and hugged him, making Taeyong uncomfortable. He muttered "Where were you?" Taeyong groaned "I went to the bathroom, Jae," The both of them went to bed and Jaehyun tried to sleep but he noticed that Taeyong's leg hovered on top of Jaehyun's body as he tugged him on the side.