JohnMark

Ah, that comment

Ah, that comment. Is the inspiration for this oneshot.

My Stepson has a crush on me so I gave him a pounding he'll never forget feat. Mark Lee (by Johnny Suh)

JohnMark

Mark walks into his house and immediately sees his mom Doyoung preparing to go to work. "Ah Minhyung, you're here," he planted a kiss on Mark's cheek before adding "Be nice to your step dad while I go to work, okay?" Mark annoyingly muttered "Okay?" Before Doyoung left.

A few minutes later

"Step dad please," Mark blushed and whimpered as the force of the vibrator hit his overstimulated pussy. Johnny puts his palm on the pussy which made Mark let out a small moan. "Please Daddy" Mark begs again. And that is what Johnny does.

He keeps going in and out for what feels like hours. It was only ten minutes when Mark realized something wasn't right. He felt the bulge in Johnny's pants but he didn't feel anything else. His eyes widen as he realizes that there's cum coming out of his dick. Johnny stops what he's doing "Daddy!" Mark whines. Johnny chuckles at his son's reaction. "It's too late now, baby" Johnny gets up from where he's kneeling and grabs a tissue to clean himself. Mark whines at this but then realizes that it really was too late because everything was already wet and sticky.

"Step daddy," Mark tugged Johnny's shirt "Please......Fuck me......," "I knew you like me ever since I came in to the picture," Johnny remarked. Mark blushed as he remembered the moment leading up to this. He was masturbating in his bedroom and was thinking about Johnny, now he's living up to his fantasies.

Johnny grabbed Mark in both of his arms and inserted his dick inside his pussy harshly causing Mark to let out a loud whine. "God baby..." Johnny says in between thrusts, "You're so tight" Mark moaned loudly as he enjoyed his daddy's touch.

"I love you, daddy," Mark said while giving kisses along his jawline. "And I love you, baby" Johnny replied while continuing to fuck Mark hard making him cum on Johnny's face. Mark can't help but admire the thirty seven year old man's appearance. His defining features, his nonchalant gaze, and most of all his muscular appearance. He is twice as big as Mark, making it easy to dominate him.

Mark moaned until Johnny pulled out his dick and inserted it on Mark. Mark choked at it at first but continued as Johnny pushed it further and further down his throat, cumming every single time. Mark let go and swallowed some, Johnny grabbed his jaw with his big muscular hands and asked "Do you like it?" Mark, with mouth full of the remaining cum, nodded. Johnny laughed "Well done baby. You deserve a reward." Mark gulped and closed his eyes shut.

Johnny started thrusting again, faster this time until Mark came screaming his name. Mark was so happy, the happiest he had been in years.

He thrusts as hard as he could, making Mark moan and groan loudly. He continues thrusting until Mark cum for the second time. When he pulled out of Mark he got some cum all over his face.

Mark looked away ashamed but also feeling more aroused than he thought. He can see how hard it was for Johnny to cum inside of him so Mark starts licking it off his skin trying to avoid looking at his father. But he doesn't have long to do so because Johnny grabs Mark by the chin and forces him to look at him. Johnny gives Mark a sloppy kiss making him blush heavily.

They continue this process until Mark finishes and Johnny wipes himself off. Mark looks down to make sure nothing comes out of his dick and then goes back to kissing him. After a while they separate with flushed faces and smiles. After Johnny finished cleaning them both up Mark laid on top of him, his head on Johnny's chest. "I better go make dinner," Johnny said as he stood up. He added "You will never forget that pounding ever again,"

Johnny pulls out and cleans himself off with tissues before putting on some clothes. After that, he walked down the stairs where he lay down on the couch for a little while, watching television while Mark went back to do his homework.

Don't forget to comment your requests/ships down on the comments, and finally thanks for reading.