Jaehyun + Taeyong + Johnny + Yuta

The mafia's little kitty maid

"Mr Lee!" A voice echoed throughout the hallway, which startled the young man as he wore his socks and rushed to see his boss standing at the bedroom door, arms crossed and his face giving off the feeling that he's pissed.

Taeyong immediately bowed down at his master and replied in a shaking voice "W-what do you want m-master?" "Don't fret my young kitty, I just need you to clean my room," Jaehyun points at his bedroom.

Jaehyun or Yoon oh as he was referred to by his family was a third generation mafia boss of the Jeong family. The people behind many businesses in South Korea.

He is known as a player and a bad boy, girls and boys would fall in love with him but in reality Jaehyun is just a wealthy person and doesn't want a mate just yet until he sees Taeyong.

Taeyong is the son of his father's friend who is his father's bodyguard. Taeyong is the same as Jaehyun which shocks Jaehyun when Taeyong reveals that he was an omega.

Taeyong nods and enters the mafia's room before Jaehyun closes the door. He starts cleaning up, tidying the drawers, fluffing all the pillows, and even sweeping the floors. Taeyong was doing his usual things as a maid for roleplay reasons. Taeyong looked at the door and saw it was slightly opened, feeling that it was Jaehyun's part of the plan, he grinned before walking towards a stool near the corner.

He grabbed the chair and Taeyong knelt down. Then he puts the chair in between his legs and starts humping on it, rubbing it against his clothed pussy, the only protection was his pink panties. He bites his lips, moaning at Jaehyun who is now watching him. They locked eyes with each other. Taeyong looked away and decided to remove the top half of his dress. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt and slowly but sensually showed his bare chest at Jaehyun, rubbing his hands while licking his lips.

He then continues to hump at the chair, this time faster. He humps at the leg of the chair, imaging it as an alpha's big dick which made Taeyong look up and moan. The pain coming from the hard, smooth wood from the chair coming in contact with his sensitive little omega pussy made Taeyong horny and loves the pain that he receives.

He continued the pleasurable torture, gradually sped up the process, further irritating and satisfying him and Taeyong making moaning noises. This softcore porn made Jaehyun who is still behind the door horny, he slid down his pants and jerked off at the sight of Taeyong masturbating. It was like watching a porn movie on an adult movie site.

Taeyong lay down on the floor, legs wrapped around the chair now upside down, humping at one of its legs, while maintaining eye contact. His butt rubbed at the legs and kept moaning softly. He lets go of the chair and can feel his panties wet. Taeyong puts his hands up and starts meowing like a cat and begins twitching his ears.

---

Taeyong wriggled around as his hands and feet were chained and felt the rope tied around his pussy irritate the sensitive spot. Every moan was suppressed by a ball gag strapped around his mouth. Jaehyun roamed around him, hitting his palm softly with a whip. He then took the crotch rope and pulled it making Taeyong moan, he laid his hands on Taeyong's smooth bare chest before slapping his pussy. Jaehyun looked at Taeyong, he saw the older's face begging.

"You like that?" Yongie?" Jaehyun asked but before Taeyong could answer he slapped his pussy again, making Taeyong moan. Jaehyun started pulling out his whip and started whipping him hard, every whip struck Taeyong's body hard, it received a moan from Taeyong. Taeyong wept out which only made Jaehyun whip more. He loves the cries that Taeyong lets out, he loves it, he craves it.

Jaehyun whispered "I know you like gangbangs so I brought two friends with me," He opened the door to reveal two of his friends, Johnny and Yuta. Yuta approached Taeyong and immediately ripped Taeyong's panties with a pair of scissors. Johnny then pulled the crotch rope, making Taeyong whine as the rope irritated his pussy further all while both of them looked at the omega, grinning.