Jaeyong and Johnten

I wanna make you hungry, then I wanna feed ya

- Jaeyong & Johnten

"Johnny, give me a kiss," Ten reacted with his lips on Johnny's neck. Johnny replied "Not now," as he sipped wine from his shot glass. Ten sat at the older's lap and slowly unbuttoned Johnny's shirt. Johnny grabbed Ten's hands and with a deep voice he growled "We are in public, babe," Ten squirmed and crossed his arms while sitting on Johnny's lap.

Jaehyun poured some wine that Doyoung gave and gave the glass to Taeyong and another to Ten. Taeyong took a sip and stopped for a moment. "This alcohol tastes funny," he pandered, looking at the wine glass, "Hey, don't look at me," Jaehyun trembled. "Doyoung hyung gave it to me," Taeyong sighed, drinking his wine. After the two boys drank their wine, they put their wine on the side, signaling they wanted more.

Ten pulled out a wine bottle and poured his and Taeyong's glasses. "Where did you get that?'' asked Taeyong to Ten, to which he replied "My friend gave it to me before we went here," Two exchanged cheers and drank the wine. After a few minutes, the two passed out as the two were at the back seat while Johnny was driving.

Johnny carried Ten while Jaehyun carried Taeyong to their dorms and called it a night. "Man, Ten's really sleepy," Johnny commented at Ten's light snoring as he laid there in bed. He cuddled the Thai and fell asleep.

Meanwhile Jaehyun slowly undressed Taeyong and put on some hoodie and put the cap on the leader's head. He spooned the older and fell asleep as well.

The next day

Taeyong's POV

I woke up, the sun hitting my face, signaling it was morning. I felt the warmth of Jaehyun's arms wrapping around my waist. I gently removed his arms and gently tiptoed my way to the bathroom. I opened the door and turned on the light. Then I entered and closed the door. I unknowingly grabbed a toothbrush and toothpaste and squeezed some on the toothbrush. When I looked at the mirror and what I saw, it made me scream. It's my reflection but with long pink hair and soft features, it's like a girl version!

"Taeyong," I heard Jaehyun knocking on the door. "Are you alright?"

I instantly said "Yeah," but closed my mouth as I realized that my voice changed as well.

"Taeyong?" Jaehyun asked "Is that you?"

"Jaehyun, please don't be mad, okay?" I tried lowering my voice but it was no use. "Okay, whoever you are, I'm coming in," I heard the door knob clicking.

"No wait," I shouted before covering my face with my hoodie cap.

I heard Jaehyun talking to me in a soft tone, "Hey, don't be shy, I won't hurt you," before removing my cap, revealing my female face. Jaheyun was surprised, judging by his face and expression. I burst into tears and hugged Jaehyun, I don't know what's going on, why am I like this?

"Jaehyun, I don't know what to do," I sobbed as he stroked his back. Jaehyun replied "Taeyong?" I looked at Jaehyun's face, and I sniffled "Yes?" "What happened?" Jaehyun asked.

I replied "I don't know!" Then Johnny's voice was heard "Taeyong?" He went to the bathroom where he saw us. "Jaehyun, where's Taeyong?" Johnny asked, Jaehyun pointed at me. Johnny grabbed my arm and led me to his dorm. He pointed at a girl lying on his bed.

I looked at the sleeping girl, and moved a piece of her hair. "Ten," I gently wake him up. Slowly, she woke up, stood up and looked at me, and didn't even recognise me. I told her "Look at the mirror,"

Ten looked at the mirror and screamed.

—---

3rd person POV